Candy Crush Saga Level 6327 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6327 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6327 Candy Crush Saga is a jelly level so all you need to do is clear the jelly to complete the level.
There is really no particular strategy to this level, you just need to open up the board by clearing some of the blockers so that you are able to make colourbombs. If you can switch a colourbomb with a stripe or a wrap you will clear plenty of blockers and jelly, but a colourbomb alone will help a lot and will also take away a colour and make it easier to make more colourbombs. 
This is not an easy level and you may struggle to pass it without boosters. A jelly fish booster might be useful if you are struggling.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

38 comments:

Sunset said...

Posting for luck

Hooked said...

Just another shit level, no rime or rhythm to it just bash away and your turn will come , eventually, not possible without boosters of which I have none, what I had this level just eat them..

Can't see the point in this type of level, no skill required, just persistence

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

? said...

I couldn’t agree more with Hooked. Waiting for my turn to come. How boring.

Connie said...

posting for luck

J.J. said...

Posting for luck. Impossible level not enough moves

Anonymous said...

Have to wait again for a very lucky board

JB said...

Posting for luck again

Ian said...

Another impossible level!!! Way behind the new levels, time to quit!!!!

Fred said...

Only 9 comments
This level is very hard for me
Can’t get it close
Need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks cC

Unknown said...

Please help me please I need a lucky board please

Fred said...

There’s no way to get this level
Use boosters but no way
There is no fun anymore
I’m gonna leave candy definitely
Bye bye
Good luck

Lilly said...

Absolutely inane level. No strategy, just need lucky board. Cannot pass without it

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

cathy said...

Posting for luck Thank you!!

Tammy Caison said...

Been on it for a week. Not good. Pfl

Tammy Caison said...

Just not happening. A week? Ugh. Pfl

Sherelle said...

Posting for lucky board please

Unknown said...

It was labeled nightmarishly hard level over night. I've gotten down to just six, but that is a close as I have come.

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Laura said...

I added a fish booster just to be safe but probably not necessary. Finished with 13 moves remaining. Good luck!

VIRGINIA said...

huacale otro mas me aburri chau

Icooper said...

Pflplz

Cindy said...

🙏🙏🙏

Gertie Coughdrop said...

BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING

DawnieCoops said...

Cant get close, posting for luck please

Anônimo said...

A mentirosa da Laura ataca novamente. Outro nível impossível. Melhor opção é deletar o CC.

Rainbowgirl said...

Here we go again, all the advice is a waste of time, we haven’t got to this level without knowing that colourbomb combos will help clear the board duh! Just never get opportunity to create the CB🙄, just waiting , boring just waiting , boring just waiting , boring just waiting , boring just waiting , boring just waiting , boring

Rainbowgirl said...

Still here playing less and less as I’m so bored, this way I’m on my way to giving up this habit and doing something useful, I dread picking up my phone because “ oh yes I’m still on this awful level “

Rainbowgirl said...

Finally passed 2 tries after posting, funny that 🙄

Lola said...

Argh. Lucky board please x a million. Pls

tonytones said...

Another boring level. No fun at all... King really know how to spoil a game that's meant to be fun.

Kevin C said...

Not a chance I'll spend anything on impossible levels like this. Get a clue King,

Brian kite said...

Really struggling desperate for a lucky board please. And thankyou

Brian kite said...

Still struggling please send a lucky board

Brian kite said...

So desperate now for a lucky board want to move on not leave help appreciated thankyou