Candy Crush Saga Level 6389 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6389 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an orders level, you have to clear all the candy curls to complete the level.
The first thing to do is to clear the blockers at the top of the board so that the bombs can drop through from the dispensers at the bottom of the board. Once this is done you need to look for wraps and stripes to clear the chocolate and the candy curls. Once there are candies in the bottom part of the board you should look for a colourbomb/wrap combo, this will clear a lot of the candy curls. Keep the bombs under control as they have a very short countdown and can kill the game if you don't get them all.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

30 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Watch those bombs! Got lucky with 5 extra move spin...

Unknown said...

Not enough moves, especially having to chase after those bombs. Will have to wait for those extra move spins

Carrie722 said...

Stuck here and outta boosters. Please send the lucky board.

? said...

Just another Impossible ridiculous level.

CTP said...

Well, it was a nice run while it lasted. After several days away from CC, I came back, got a 30 min color bomb booster....
Played the level I had been stuck on for days the last time I had tried it. Beat it easy peasy, then breezed thru the next TWENTY-ONE levels! Built my bot quickly which helped. Only 2 levels did I not beat on the first try. And only 2 I had to use hammer and/or switch on (which I only did because I was SO close to beating it and didn’t want to lose my bot over 1 missed move). I also won 5 extra moves when I needed them the most (can’t remember which level but I think that’s actually when I used 1 of my few saved hammers).
Now this level took me all the way down to just the head of my bot, even though I had full bot plus the extra timed color bomb booster to start with.
I’m happy to have gotten as far as I did tonight. I may wait 24 hours until I can use my wheel again.

CTP said...

I meant til I can spin the wheel again, bc I’m prob not passing this level without extra moves, like others have said.

CTP said...

I changed my mind and decided to keep trying, bc I’ll prob want to use my spin on a harder level. I finally beat it after hmm maybe 6 or 7 more tries, with 3 moves left. It seemed like King “decided to let me” pass now. LOL

J.J. said...

Impossible level not enough moves. Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Bbbbooooorrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg

Helen said...

2 days on this, only 20 moves, really??? This is impossible! Wasting so many moves which don't achieve anything as so little choice to begin with and keeping bombs under control, boring!

Helen said...

Wish I could get that cb/wrap combo

Helen said...

Got close a couple of times, few extra moves would have helped, spin for moves not available any more and I will not pay for them!

Ian said...

Another impossible level!! Not enough moves xx time to quit!!!!

Eliza h said...

Absolutely impossible! Ridiculous level. Maybe worst one yet. I’ve never been more ready to walk away. I refuse to buy another piggy bank, to only throw boosters at levels that are not passable.

Tammy Caison said...

Pfl

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please impossible level

Paulapops said...

Another ridiculous level

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

MiMi said...

Help please!

Anonymous said...

Tricky level. Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Posting for luck please

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please 💜

Icooper said...

Lbplz

Jeannies said...

Not enough moves at all...boosters are a waste as chocolate keeps eating them up....this could take a while 😳🙄

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

Too Hard For Me, I Need Help! Thank You 😊

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️☘️🎄☘️

Collenfan said...

Posting for luck again for this difficult level. Need a few more moves to complete this one.