Candy Crush Saga Level 6403 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6403 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 6403 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. 
DON'T start the level with boosters on the board, you need to keep as many candies on the board as you can as the locked cells move around the conveyor. Make moves of three candies as much as possible and avoid using special candies if possible. As you are waiting for the locked cells to move around get the cherry out of the exit. As soon as one cherry is off the board the next one will drop from the dispenser and begin to make it's way to the portal and into the bottom of the board.

Treat the keys as normal candies, there's no need to collect them as there's no need to unlock the licorice. 
If you get special candies as you play, save them until there is a gap and the candies can drop through onto the board, then USE them.
The usual way you will lose this level is by running out of moves because you have used a stripe or a wrap at the wrong time.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Never pay a cent Bobby said...

Watch the video. The cherry will be released and move along the conveyor belt and fall into the play area. Get it off asap so next one can start out. What you don't see in the video is you need to wait for the color candy in the spirals to get to the board entry to refill the board. If you clean up candies too vigorously, you will run out of reshuffle options and get an oops. Game over.

Unknown said...

Nasty level. First I turned off all the boosters before playing. I used many hand switches and hammers to minimize loss of candies on the board and prevent the dreaded "Oops." I still ran out of the total alotted moves for the level and needed to buy extra moves to complete the game.

J.J. said...

Impossible, need more moves, driving me mad

JB said...

So glad I read the advice on here I was wasting my moves collecting keys. Ignore the keys!

Flippenheck said...

Oops I did it again

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Sherelle said...

Is there a glitch in the game . I keep getting oops

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please impossible level

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please ufft impossible level

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Unknown said...

Just one stupid level after another where you are just waiting for that lucky board. Zero skill or strategy in this game at this point.

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

MiMi said...

Help please!

Irmaki said...

Waarom oops ? Nog maar 5 en 2 over en 14 beurten en dan zomaar oops !

Irmaki said...

Een en al oeps !!!!!! Impossible level

Laura said...

No wonder I can't collect all of the ingredients! It was just doable with 35 moves and now it's been reduced to 30! I always need one or two more moves. I AM NOT buying extra moves, King, you greedy b**tard!

Laura said...

Two things: 1. When this level had 35 moves it was nightmarishly hard, now with 30 moves, according to King, it's not even hard! 2. I passed on my next try. Imagine that. Glad to move on...

Anônimo said...

A mentirosa da Laura ataca novamente!! Este nível é absurdamente ridículo. Não existe qualquer estratégia, só vai concluir quando o CC desanimar que você não vai comprar reforços. Isto aqui é puro comércio. Quadrilha de estelionatários.

cookie56 said...

Not classified as Nightmarishly Hard! It should be.
Total & complete royal Pain In The Butt.
Posting for luck.