Candy Crush Saga Level 6410 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6410 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a dual task level, you have to collect the two cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. The cherries travel down the right side of the board, through the portals into the right side and down to the exits. You can use the conveyors to get them across but it won't be much of an advantage.
Treat this as a normal jelly level and make as many powerful combos as possible to clear the blockers and jelly. The ingredients shouldn't be a problem if you clear the jelly.
Video by Kazuohk.

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Lcky said...

Lucky board please!

Unknown said...

This was a fun episode, will be back on Wed

Lcky said...

I need some nagic pkease

Unknown said...

I agree. This was a fun episode. I hit the jackpot on the bonus wheel too! See you Wednesday!
LCM

mdrea said...

Não sei se só está acontecendo comigo,mas não estou conseguindo enviar vidas aos amigos. Já está acumulado em mais de 40 pedidos, mesmo eu enviando não vai, continua o mesmo número, só faz aumentar.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Agreed, fun episode with a few tricky levels, I too hit "jackpot" twice!
Good luck to all, til next Wednesday...

Pookie8907 said...

What am I missing here? I have been here for a while and haven't been able to get 1 cherry thru!

KK said...

completed up to level 6545 in Win10 Candy Crush app

I am glad that hammer, hand, gold bar booster
have come back in daily sugar drops

can't do it without boosters
until nest Wednesday

KK

Sunset said...

☘️

Pati said...

Has any one else had the ability to collext special candies to collect boostersm?

Carrie722 said...

Patti, yes, I just collected 19 sugar cubes on level 6410.

Anonymous said...

Fun level for a change...hope it lasts awhile :-)

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please impossible level uffft

Paulapops said...

Too few moves

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Todos que dizem que foi um nível divertido, são uns idiotas mentirosos. Outro nível ridículo. Meu conselho para este nível é não usar e não comprar reforços, é isto que eles querem que você faça, melhor opção é deletar o CC. Adeus.

Anônimo said...

Como sempre o Kazuohk é favorecido pelo CC, devem dividir os lucros dos vídeos postados. Eu não consigo fazer tantos boosters. Tudo aqui é uma farsa. E tem jogadores idiotas que gastam dinheiro com esta farsa. Quadrilha de estelionatários.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Rainbowgirl said...

Why is everyone saying this is fun? Am I missing something? Not even close, cannot clear bottom blockers on the left at all help please

Rainbowgirl said...

Thanks for the lucky board, don’t know what I was missing but I required no skill passing that in the end 🤷🏼‍♀️

Lola said...

I need a lucky board. This looks easier than it is. Left side brutal to make a dent

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please 🎄☘️🎄