Candy Crush Saga Level 6447 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6447 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an orders level, you have to collect fish and yellow candies as well as clear the two cakes.
Hitting the float in the middle with combos will give you the fish needed and the fish will help to collect the cakes and yellow candies.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Pati said...

Ive lost all options to win boosters also! Rediculous

? said...

What a joke this game has become. I need the fish to complete the chocolate box. I got them on this level but the fish amount in the chocolate box did not go up. Yup, cannot earn any boosters no matter what you do. Ripoff

J.J. said...

Yawn. Posting for luck AGAIN

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Eljay said...

There are 14 yellows on the screen. I get the 'Oops' when I clear on key.

I'm baffled!

Islam allam said...

Same like you and 3 days stuck i. This level how candy crush cheating

Eljay said...

I think it's to do with 1.182.0.3 build.
Hopefully they will fix it soon.
Annoying, as I uninstalled and reinstalled to try and fix it and lost my boosters.

Eljay said...

It's fixed!

Cher said...

For goodness sake first a mistake in the game that’s if you can call it that . Stupid one don’t know why I even bother.
Not enough moves once again then once you manage to get cakes done then you get one fish count down for each time you hit the floater I’ve been down to one fish needed a few time even paid to get an extra move to finish and would you know it couldn’t get the last fish .
Well and truly fast getting sick of this shit . So hard to build anything to use to help. .

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Cmon now give me some help on this please

Unknown said...

Posting for luck again. Lost all boosters etc. What's going on? Help please!

Nay said...

Feeling like a broken record saying have to wait for a lucky board YET AGAIN

Nay said...

And just like that got it on the next try....no boosters!

Icooper said...

Plzpfl&lb2

Anne said...

Impossible level with only 1 fish to go?
So again; waiting for a lucky board. Boring.

cookie56 said...

Painful level.
Posting for luck.

Anônimo said...

Simplesmente ridículo!! Desperdicei meu único OVNI que colocou apenas um doce embrulhado ao lado da boia, faltaram ainda 6 peixes. Impossível!!! Hora de abandonar essa merda.