Candy Crush Saga Level 6460 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6460 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an ingredients level, you have to collect two ingredients to complete the level. The nuts drop down the middle column once the way is clear.
The tricky part of this level are the spawners which will block up the board with crystal candies if you let them. You need to destroy some of the spawners fairly quickly, so work on one side to begin with and make moves beside the same few spawners until they are destroyed, this will help destroy more spawners and clear the middle column for the nuts to drop.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

21 comments:

Houtje said...

I think the video is of another level.

Pookie8907 said...

Yes, not the same level on this video. This level sucks

Sunny in Buffalo said...

The video is for #6458

Scotty said...

After numerous tries I started with a color bomb next to a wrapped candy. It cleared all the spawners on the first try plus one nut. Getting the second nut was easy with the spawners gone. This game is almost impossible if you don’t get rid of the spawners right away. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I have played this game 4 straight in a row and I always get the Opps ???

Unknown said...

I have played it so many times and I always get the Opps ??? Need lucky board!!!!

Anonymous said...

Frustrating... waiting again for a lucky board

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Come on King! Why would I keep playing a level when I get oops with 19 moves left? Short answer. I won't. And you will never see another cent the way the game is now. You give us NO incentive to play. Sad that you ruined what used to be a great game. Marj

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!! Menuda tomadura de pelo

Julesrn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Clear the spawn era first. Got it first try.

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board again

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Wat jammer "oeps" help me aub.

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please

Petunia24 said...

Can’t believe this level😡 Another case of designing levels that require the purchase of boosters. Is this the future of Candy Crush. If so then it’s not for me😡😡

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Jo said...

This level is awful!
You show no thought for people with less than perfect eyesight!
Those pink things are bad enough but this screen is very hard to see
Show some consideration for your players
Weve all been with you a long time to get this far but I am sure that some of us will have no choice

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
🍪🍪🍪🍪