Candy Crush Saga Level 6463 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6463 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6463 is a jelly level, you have to clear all the jelly to complete the level. 
Colourbombs are the answer to this level, if you can make double colourbomb combos good, but you don't need to make this combo. What you do need to make fairly quickly are single colourbombs. Use your colourbombs to detonate the wrapped candy in the left side of the board. 
You need to get these wraps as early in the game as possible because the third wrap will not drop if you have less than 10 moves left when you detonate the second one.
While you are working on making the colourbombs for clearing the left side you should be clearing the jelly on the right side.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

41 comments:

Scotty said...

Every time you get a color bomb match it with the color of wrapped candy on left. If you do that side of the board clears quickly. Don’t worry about clearing the covered licorice as you only need to clear the left and right side of board.

Ramona said...

thanks for the helpful tips. it worked!

Ramona said...

don't give up of you have less than 10 moves left. My last candy dropped when I had 6 left, got a color bomb and completed with 4 moves left

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Yep, I had less than 10 moves and wraps continued to fall too, as noted above, don't give up, good luck...

frane said...

why I no longer have the special candy that allow to advance up to 60 and get boosters please answer me thank you

cvbcb said...

Thank you! Matching a CB with the same color as the wrapped on the left did the trick!!

Sandy crusher said...

Great tips, worked like a dream

DeeBleep said...

Really, really struggling with this one. It may be time to give it up. How about some good luck for a change? Pretty please, Mr. King???

Wendy said...

Thanks for the colour bomb tips. I was distracted by the chocolate and the Centre column. Very doable when you know what you're supposed to do.

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Trina said...

Really need help with this level as chocolate is unforgiving so try to keep it clear is using all my moves 😡😡 is this just happening to me or is there something wrong ????? because of this there's no way I can make spacial candy and if I do bloody chocolate covers it I've really had enough 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for luck

Cher said...

So that’s 4 colour bombs I need hard to make them then there is the blockers in the middle . Another bullshit level is all I can say .

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

cahp said...

Once I realized that making colour bombs was the key, it was easy
Clear the chocolate so you have enough space to make colour bombs and then match it with the same colour wrap on the left
You don't need to clear any of the centre

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

apex said...

Sometimes wraps stop dropping for no good reason. Stupid game.

Sindy said...

Posting good lucky board please And thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help help please help

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Het lukt mij echt niet HELP me aub

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Paulapops said...

Another yuk level

Ginny said...

Pfl

Jelly said...

Impossible level - posting for luck please!

Laura said...

Don't waste your fish booster here. They target the licorice in the middle which you don't need to clear.

Jo said...

Je demande un tableau chanceux 🍀…..s.v.p. cc roi aidez-moi à passer ce niveau là…….merci merci infiniment ☺️🤗🤗🤗🍭🍭🍭

VIRGINIA said...

jua jua imosibe que video compaginado no hago bombas chau me aburri

Icooper said...

Pflplz

bonita said...

lucky board please. I am not good at making bombs--old brain doesn't see 4 moves ahead. lol
thanks ms cookie for great tip & video

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Lola said...

Pffft😡. This is crap. I get a wrapped like every third move. Explain how this will be enough to clear the left with making colourbombs (ie I got ONE combo I could make last try). Come on. Rigged bs. Trism is fun and free

Lola said...

Wait. I just got a Colorbomb on the right and NO wrapped on the left for three moves. Uhm. How is that fair I actually screenshot this bs

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

TrickyTricky said...

Need luck pls

Shirley Ragland said...

This is very difficult with not enough moves! Please help, plus I'm being timed! Thank You 😊

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ��

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️☘️🎉🎉