Candy Crush Saga Level 6466 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6466 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Although this is a dual task level it should be treated as a normal jelly level, which means you should try to make combos as much as possible and blast away at the board until everything is cleared. Having red candies makes it a bit harder to make the combos, but you will be helped by the stripes dropping from the dispenser at the top of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

So now we can’t play for boosters, that’s gone. The silly faces are still there. So sick of CC and their constant changes.

Medina said...

Thanks king just got limitless lives, appreciate the gesture for these strange days

CTP said...

Silly faces? What does that mean?

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

J.J. said...

Help. No chance

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board :-(

Martha A said...

Posting for luck

Kiki1166 said...

Posting for luck

Ana said...

Ayuda, por favor!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh this is very difficult to pass. I'm not even close to getting this done. All the levels are a lottery at this stage. Need a lucky board.

Eliza h said...

Can’t get anywhere on this level. By the time I run out of moves, the board still looks untouched. ???

Watch me crush said...

Ugh! Posting for another miracle board!

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help needed please help

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - not getting close yet.

Unknown said...

No way lol pfl????

Sherelle said...

Please help tooth fairy . Thank you

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Impossible level lucky board please

OB said...

Thanks for all the great tips everyone!

sam said...

No strategy, just blast away. No help from tips, no suggestions. BORING Posting for luck

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Ginny said...

Pfl

Ginny said...

Posting for luck again

Juno said...

Think my time on here is coming to an end. No boosters…an impossible level to pass…no options.
It’s been six years to get to this level and now with these impossible levels I see no joy in continuing..
I will give it one more day for a lucky board before I delete the app. It was fun in the beginning so thanks for that
King.

Petunia24 said...

Just read the tips! 🤣🤣🤣🤣a normal jelly level. If I wasn’t so BORED I would laugh. But am actually just fed up😳

bonita said...

lucky board please. I have passed my expiration date--------levels are beyond my expertise. Play until booster are gone than delete--game was fun but too hard for my old brain. Completed defeated mentally.
thanks

bonita said...

still here I get the ugliest F'en boards-----loosen up CC KING. Too restricted can't make any combinations. Time to bow out--not fun
SOS

Cindy said...

🙏🙏🙏

Anônimo said...

Outro nível impossível!!! A cada nível os desenvolvedores do CC se superam em imbecilidade. Qual o objetivo de lançarem níveis impossíveis?? Vender reforços?? Comigo isto não funciona, prefiro deletar o CC. Não preciso disso para viver. Adeus.

Mamijo said...

Mamijo.
Again !😤..I have to collect 114 jellies...57 in the video. Really, I ty to finish it before to post a comment but it's impossible.

Anon said...

Impossible! Posting for luck.

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️🎉☘️