Candy Crush Saga Level 6486 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6486 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an orders level, you have to collect waffles to complete the level. The waffles are in the separate squares around the edges of the board and have to be cleared using combos.
You will get colourbombs dropping from the dispensers after every move, so your job is to get them side by side so they can be switched together. Avoid making wraps if you can as they are not helpful and will destroy your colourbombs. Stripes can be useful if switched with a colourbomb, but two colourbombs are better.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

24 comments:

Rick said...

You will need a lot of color bomb combos to pass this to collect the waffles in the separate squares around the edges of the board. Add a check candy and that will help. In my first try, I was 2 waffles short which I could have gotten if I added a check candy in the first place.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Thanks for the tip, got it on the 1st go by adding the check mark booster, good luck...

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Sunset said...

☘️

Sandy crusher said...

Thanks for the great tip Rick, worked first time! Good luck everyone

Emsa8 said...

If you invest maybe 3-5 attempts and concentrate, it's solvable without check or any other boosters. Just concentrate on double CBs (I could create at least 4 or 5) and CB+Stripe. Won 3rd attempt with 1 move left.

Carrie722 said...

Had at least 5 double color bombs and still didn’t pass this level. I’ll keep trying.

Raisedbybees said...

No check mark boosters :( pfl

J.J. said...

Harder than the last level which was nightmarishly hard 🙄

Anonymous said...

Waiting for a lucky board

Susan said...

The check booster was a waste of a booster. I had more waffles left than previous tries without it.

I completed it without any boosters. It took 9 colour bomb/colour bomb combos.

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

annoymous said...

posting for luck!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Veel mooie adviezen maar ik kom er niet door heen HELP ME

Ginny said...

This game is getting really boring! Posting for luck!

Ginny said...

Pfl

Laura said...

Timed boosters are a liability here. Everything keeps exploding. A checkmark booster saved the day. Good luck!

Icooper said...

Good tips. Pfl&lb2.

Freddy the Fox. said...

What a load of sxxxe this level is,well done KING for carrying on with your increasing hard levels,decrease moves increase jellies.PATHETIC KING🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Jo said...

No fun to be had here! Just a swiping level waiting for luck
Boring!

Pinky said...

Posting for lucky board please, this seems like an easy level but l am getting nowhere

Julie joel said...

This level is rubbish 40 to get & 2 colour bombs don't do anything at first, color bomb with a stripe is better, but it's a terrible level I have had enough time to leave cos I'm wasting my time goodbye it's rubbish

Sb said...

Please help