Candy Crush Saga Level 6495 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6495 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6495 is an orders level, you have to destroy the spawners and collect the licorice to complete the level.
The first job is to clear the two cakes to collect the keys, the keys unlock the licorice and spawners. You need to clear the first cake before the bombs count down and this can be tricky. You'll need to look carefully at the candies because it can be hard to see the patterns on the bombs.
Once the spawners are unlocked start making moves beside them to destroy them, combos are best if you can get them. The spawners will eat your special candies if you don't hit them enough and this can be frustrating. Ignore the colourbombs at the bottom of the board, they don't do anything and you don't need to use them.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


45 comments:

Nic said...

Les bombes sont un cauchemard
Besoin d'aide et de chance please
Merci
Nic

MariaP said...

Frustrating for sure. Even if you create stripes or color bombs they disappear instantly majority of the time What the heck.. Posting for a lucky board, please.

Sunset said...

🍀☘️

Bresych said...

Very difficult. Struggling with this one.

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

gahshdsda said...

posting for luck 🍀

Wendy said...

All boosts are gone - everything. My three hanging on friends talk about still having the bot and sugar drops and something about a telephone but I have none. This game is not fair when some get daily boosters and others don’t.

Wendy said...

Still fighting the battle of level 6495. Very difficult with boosters.

kate said...

impossible. need help, need lucky board, posting for luck

Annie said...

What good are the chocolate bombs at the bottom?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Impossible...so stressed from this episode... waiting again for a lucky board

Bubbles said...

How dumb is this!? Let’s play together CC.

EL BEATLE said...

"Stressed" How can anyone get stressed over Candy Crush? It's just a GAME!?

EL BEATLE said...

Done. Completed using 2 hammers and a hand switch that I had saved - not bought!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

KayJay said...

Worst level ever, making me depressed, it's not possible, King is a major dickhead. Not fun anymore........byeeeeeeee

Unknown said...

Post for luck again and again

Sherelle said...

Most difficult level . Please send lucky board

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh... where does one come up with challenging levels. This one seems impossible without a lucky board, please!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Impossible level lucky board please

Unknown said...

Horrible. Help need or I search for new game thats no so stressful.

Tineke said...

Vreselijk niveau, help me

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Ginny said...

Posting for luck

Laura said...

If you can get a CB/horizontal stripe in the row with the spawners, it helps a lot. Good luck everyone.

MsDee said...

FRUSTRATING AGAIN!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

VIRGINIA said...

jua jua video compaginado de donde salen todos los poenciadores chsau me aburri

AnneC said...

This is the worst! I can’t even get past the bombs.

Icooper said...

Missed the first try by few. Afterwards tons! Pfl&lb2.

bonita said...

Dang-I was having a great morning playing Candy Crush then POW . You little impish Techies hit me with a million BOMB level. I HATE BOMBS-panic attacks-Raises my BP, sweats, shakes, nausea --bad for my health & I'm OLD.
Super lucky board please & plenty of HELP!
Thanks ms cookie for tips especially about bottom color --not needed.

bonita said...

my last game of CC. Too old for this BS. Almost out of boosters & bars--time to delete.
THERE IS NOT board lucky enough for me to pass.
Over my skill level so not enjoyable---more stress than fun with BOMBS.

Bye ms cookie--your blog is wonderful

bonita said...

Miracle occurred--I passed.
I'm out the door & you keep pulling me back. lol

R.Sulahian said...

Posting for luck. Help please...

Tina said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Anônimo said...

Outro nível impossível!!!! Agora tudo é dinheiro!!!! Depende do quanto você vai comprar!! Este jogo está decadente e acabado. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!!

Janet said...

How dumb is this one? 🙄

TrickyTricky said...

Stupid level, stressing. Need luck pls

Shirley Ragland said...

This one is a horror!I Please Need Help With This One! Thank You 😊 Plus I'm being timed!

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

Barb k said...

Y level
Is completely different. No keys just baby dinosaurs. Can’t get anywhere close after two days help!

Brian kite said...

What a ridiculous level makes me after many years say that's it I'm leaving. Completely impossible to get anywhere near without a lucky board no fun and boring. Please help otherwise that will be the end for me