Candy Crush Saga Level 6516 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6516 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is an ingredients level, you have to collect the one cherry to complete the level. The cherry will travel along the conveyors and while it is travelling you need to unlock the fishing floats, collect the extra move candies and clear the blockers in the bottom right section of the board.
The fish are the answer to this level, you need to hit the floats as many times as possible with combos to give more fish and the fish will clear everything for you.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Unknown said...

bottom layer is not opened even after collecting all the keys.any suggetionto please

Unknown said...

Level broken. The bottom section doesn't unlock.

Patty123 said...

Same problem. Got all the keys. Bottom blocks still there. Multiple fish keep going and going....

Patty123 said...

I'm on Android - what about everyone else?

Unknown said...

Same problem with bottom layer

Unknown said...

Bottom layer not opening

lmhutter said...

@Patty123
I'm about to try on my Android tablet. I usually play on my mac.

lmhutter said...

I think they fixed it. I just passed it on my Android tablet. There were no locked candies, just blocks and ribbons.

Patty123 said...

Trying on the PC and I got the blocked level. Will try my phone and hope it's fixed....

D. McCabe said...

Still broken, NeverEnding fish very frustrating

D. McCabe said...

I used 3 lollipop hammers to bust the clear Square, then it became a regular square that the fish took care of. Still broken needs to be fixed that's a way around it good luck

Suesue said...

STILL BROKEN sat here for 20 min straight of watching fish flying all over and never touching the bottom row.. On Android

darayashp said...

No point playing. Level's defective

darayashp said...

No sugar drop challenge also

EMILY YAU said...

#6516 unable to clear the bottom layer after all the keys are collected, these are still locked, even play in PC / phone.

Kim said...

DEFECTIVE LEVEL! Bottom blocks not clearing. Never ending release of fish that are not going anywhere near the bottom blocks.
Very frustrating!

Luís Bernardo said...

I think they have already fixed it because I passed on my first go. Good luck everyone 🍀

Unknown said...

Bottom layer not open

darayashp said...

Did it on my phone

Unknown said...

Stesso problema , non funziona ancora !!!

Unknown said...

Non funziona ancora!

Unknown said...

Anche a me

Unknown said...

Loop of fish and stripes. Give up

dghisar said...

Bottom layer not opening

Sunny in Buffalo said...

I got it on the 1st go as well, worked like the video, except had to wait out endless fish hitting the stripes in top section til the cherry moved to the exit, good luck...

Patty123 said...

Tried again this morning and they've fixed it!

Unknown said...

Won't clear the bottom level.

Unknown said...

No problem with bottom layer but takes forever with the endless fish. Boring.

gahshdsda said...

I was able to clear all the blockers but I lost because the fish kept targeting the stripes which caused a neverending cascade

posting for luck 🍀

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Anonymous said...

Something isn’t right. Lots of fish and cherry not moving on bottom row. Please help.