Candy Crush Saga Level 6571 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6571 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6571 Candy Crush Saga is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect crystal candies, waffles and cherries to complete the level.
First try to clear the rainbow twists and some of the crystal candies in each side of the board. The rainbow twists are holding back the cherries so once they are cleared the cherries can drop down to the portals in the middle part of the board. The cherries need to move through the portals into each side of the board and from there down to the exits. 
The crystal candies and waffles need to be cleared to collect the cherries so you should make as many combos as possible to fire into both sides of the board.
Video by Johnny Crush
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

36 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Posting for a lucky board!
Thank you

Unknown said...

Took 2 extra moves on the wheel but finally made it

Unknown said...

Really struggling with this one. Posting for luck...

Jewel Shaw said...

Do you all have something against me. I just finished working and working on a level for days . I finally got that one and now here I go again on this level. I have been on it all day and having absolutely no luck. I need help please!

gahshdsda said...

posting for luck 🍀

moerlandsm@gmail.com said...

I can't even remember why I liked this game anymore! This is no fun at all with such boring level which cannot being finished without a lucky board. Living free lives are not giving me more FUN! I want level you can BEAT KING!!!!

Connie said...

posting for luck

Claire said...

Need a lucky board....getting bored with this level!

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Sharda said...

Help

J.J. said...

BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING BORING. POSTING FOR LUCK YET AGAIN.

J.J. said...

OK you win, I will play the next 5 lives if you I fail to pass then I will QUIT this shite

Helen said...

Easier said than done Cookie! Been here for ages, 3rd day now, so bored, feel like giving up! Too much to clear with so few moves

Helen said...

Finally passed, had to use precious boosters, a switch and two hammers!

Anonymous said...

King. It is NO fun to play a level for days. I have not given you any $ since you took away the boosters and chance to spin for extra moves and I certainly won't give you any now. Your "Fabulous Five" is so crooked. Only 2 people in the group you put me in so we never get the prizes. I don't know 5 people who play anymore. Please make the game fun again. I won't bother posting for luck. I obviously haven't played enough times for you to take pity on me and let me pass. Marj

Anonymous said...

I’m done...so tired of levels like this. Used up all my boosters..frustrated.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Mshell said...

Pfl please

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Sherelle said...

Please send a lucky board . Thank you

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Tineke said...

Ben je eindelijk door een moeilijk niveau krijg je de volgende waardeloos niveau, walchelijk ik vond het erg leuk candy crush maar begob het te haten HELP ME!

Suzie Meara said...

Posting for a lucky board!

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Ginny said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Existem dois tipos de jogos: o que depende da habilidade ou raciocínio do jogador e o jogo meramente aleatório que depende, exclusivamente, da sorte. Este último são os jogos de cassino, eu não gosto!!! O CC tornou-se um mero cassino desonesto!!! Melhor opção é deletar o CC!

Anônimo said...

Também concordo, este jogo virou um cassino, tudo depende de ter sorte!!!! Existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos!!!

Janet said...

Why am I always asking for luck? What happened to skill? PFL

Rainbowgirl said...

I’ll have the lucky board that Johnny got please

JAX. said...

Posting for luck please. 🙏🕉️

Shirley Ragland said...

Another horrible one 😫 Please Help 🙏 Thank You 😊

Shirley Ragland said...

I'm not sore you can pass this without twice as many lives! Please Help 🙏 Thank You 😊

Sue said...

Posting for lucky board please,getting nowhere

Joanne C said...

Posting for luck

Rute Lima said...

Whats new? what are the tips? Lucky board, pls