Candy Crush Saga Level 6575 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6575 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a jelly level and the tricky part is keeping the licorice under control. You will need to keep clearing the licorice and saving a combo to use when the licorice is out of the way. The fish from the dispensers will be helpful, but when there is licorice on the board they will target that and not the jelly, so best to use them when there is not too much licorice.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

17 comments:

Candymom said...

This is the most difficult level in the episode. Those licorice are relentless! Hoping for a lucky board, which is the only hope.

Rick said...

The jellies should be cleared as soon as the licorice covering them is gone especially the bottom jellies (for instance after a CB combo) by sending the fish. Make sure you can clear at least one licorice every move, otherwise the licorice dispensers will release bunches of licorice to cover the jellies again . That will make the lower jellies much harder to clear because once your clear the licorice covering them, the licorice on top of that will fall to cover those jellies again.

Sunny in Buffalo said...

With full "bot" and fish booster, no problem, good luck...

High Achiever said...

I tried this a dozen times or more with no luck. The bot isn't up yet so that was not an option. Near the end of the game, the licorice stopped falling, for some reason, for about 6 plays. That was enough to get the remaining jelly. I used one hammer at the end.

Nobody said...

No luck on this so far - and now they've taken away the bot...

Kendo said...

I've played this without boosters about 100 times without success. If I had a hammer I would have finished a few times. I'll bear in mind the tip about the licorice.

Rhodesia said...

I also have no boosters and now in day two with no luck so far!

gahshdsda said...

posting for luck 🍀

Wendy said...

Just finished this level finally! A tip: I had two jellies left and five moves and a few fish. I figured it would be a breeze. The fish avoided the jellies each time. Finally used my one and only hammer to get past the level. Don’t expect fish to help.

Unknown said...

You know what? This game is just not much fun any more.

Unknown said...

Very difficult level.Please help

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Frustrating... waiting again for a lucky board

Domie said...

Bonjour,
Posté pour la chance.
Merci. 😊

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

MiMi said...

Help please!!!!