Candy Crush Saga Level 6576 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6576 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6576 is an orders level, you have to collect licorice and cherries to complete the level.
The cherries drop down the diagonal column and also more licorice will drop down as the cherries move. To begin with you will need to clear the licorice outside the ingredient column so that you can start to clear the path for the cherries. Wrapped candies are best for collecting both the licorice and cherries so look for chances to make these.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


9 comments:

Diane said...

I think everyone has noticed that King has taken away the ability to grow the robot and to earn sugar drops. I URGE EVERYONE to NOT pay to get additional boosters. I used to buy the “pig” gold bars nice a month. Figured it was my “user fee””. Building the robot and earning sugar drops was a part of my gaming strategy. However this removal of both of these former tool is an obvious attempt to pull more money out of CC users. I urge everyone to resist paying any more fees until the former Bot and Drops reappear AS THEY WERE PREVIOUSLY . United we stand.

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you Diane!!! I will not spend another dime on this money sucking game. When I run out of boosters I'm planning on taking a break... a long break!

Chris said...

I agree and will not pay a dime to the. Sad thing is, some people will stay pay.

Slies said...

Hai Diane
I’m totaly agree with you, i already have send a few messages to the King Company, it is so unbelieveable what they do, they take all the fun Out of the game.
In the past a also bought some goldbars from the piggy bank, it was a nice saving system, and i also collected the sugar drops to play a little bit easyer. But now it is over.

I ALSO WILL NEVER EVER PAY ONE CENT TO THIS GAME AS THEY DO NOT REPAIR BOTH OF THIS.

AS YOU SAY: UNITED WE STAND
COMMON KING GIVE US BACK THE SUGAR DROPS AND THE ROBOT TO GROW

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THIS MONEY COLLECTING COMPANY

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Eliza h said...

No matter what I do, I can’t get enough licorice to drop. I’m with the above comments, I’m done spending money on this game!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Rute Lima said...

8 comments? i think i didnt undertand the game. Lucky board pls