Candy Crush Saga Level 6615 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6615 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6615 is classified as a hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an orders level, you have to collect fish, waffles and bubblegum to complete the level.
You will get stripes and wraps dropping from the dispensers at the top of the board and you can switch these to give lots of fish. The fish don't help much with the other orders so you will have to clear them using combos. Stripe/wrap combos are best for the job, but you may be able to make colourbomb combos as the board begins to clear.
The video below took 11 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Spun a +5 and needed every bit of it

Sunset said...

☘️💕

gidget said...

posting for luck

Unknown said...

Another horrible level with loosing hundreds of lives. Help pls

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Adding the fish booster, along with full "bot", helped here, good luck...

Rabster said...

Full bot not available with old levels..time for a break from these money grabbing bar stewsrds

Twins mom said...

I wonder why you are still able to collect the full bot when non of the rest of us are able. That's always your advice.....start with FULL BOT...most don't have that option!

Patty said...

Posting for luck!!! Miss being able to play levels to get the full bot. Sigh!!

Patty said...

Comon, really?? Impossible!!!! I guess its time to say good by6

Patty said...

Come on really!!! ight be time to hit it now.. I have played for several years!! I've paid money here and there to support this game. I'm thinking I'm done now with this one.

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Jan said...

Posting for Luck

mdrea said...

Impossível sem boosters. Postado por sorte

Christine said...

PFL

Pookie8907 said...

What in Gods name is going on with these levels? Who are the sadists coming up with this crap game after game. Come on king!

Pusserss said...

Getting impossible now. No more bot. Will continue to play until all my boosters are gone then will delete the game. No more fun.

susan said...

at least 100 turns later I used a check. good luck all

Nic said...

Niveaux de+ en + difficiles, plus possibilité d'avoir des boosters en rejouant d'anciens niveaux,le confinement = ras le bol
Juste besoin de beaucoup de chance
Merci pour les vies illimitées

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board again please.

Suesue said...

Posting for a 🍀LUCKY🍀 BOARD PLZ🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀☘️☘️☘️☘️

Harry the golden said...

This was really hard . Tried for hours with no boosters. Got it in the end. Concentrate on getting to the bottom of the board, even if it means ignoring a good move at the top. The top fish will not give you this level.,

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please

Laura said...

Duh! I thought the previous level tips were for this one. I wondered why the fish weren't getting it done. The key is to use stripe/wrap combos to blast your way into the bottom of the board. Good luck.

Anônimo said...

Nem usando Boot completo. Sempre faltam alguns pedidos!!! Agora em todos os níveis para concluir é necessário usar algum booster extra!!! Isto é malandragem desta quadrilha de estelionatários!!! Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!!!

Shirley Ragland said...

Too hard, I please need help! Thank You 😊 🙏

Shirley Ragland said...

I guess I'm through. I just can't get it in such amount of moves! I can't even get down to the fish! This is no fun!! Please help!