Candy Crush Saga Level 6667 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6667 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: This is a jelly level and there is jelly under all the squares apart from the licorce squares. The bubblegum along the top will clear the jelly on the top section so work on hitting the bubblegum with stripes and combos.
The keys will unlock the stripe dispensers which will give you useful stripes.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

25 comments:

Graham the nomad said...

No skill, all luck.... Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored...are you?

Johnm1114 said...

The fish is a very useful booster for this level

Unknown said...

Where to get fish if you have no bossters. Posting for luck

Emsa8 said...

Way too few moves... Either I hit all bubblegum and still have jellies in the corners or am not able to hit all bubblegum in time...

joyous100 said...

Ridiculous!

Unknown said...

Postando pra dar sorte

Medina said...

Waiting for a lucky board to come along 🍀

Rhodesia said...

I have got so close several times but I have no hammer to finish it off!! Eventually, the spin may give me another hammer.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

A Debbie said...

Yes! Thanks!

J.J. said...

Posting for luck. Bored bored bored bored bored. Can't get anywhere near this stupid level

J.J. said...

All about the fish

Martha A said...

Posting for luck. No boosters

kate said...

Way too few moves... Either I hit all bubblegum and still have jellies in the corners or am not able to hit all bubblegum in time. Posting for lucky board. Help!!!

Anonymous said...

Frustrating... waiting again for a lucky board

Beth said...

I had one fish and used it. I wish I’d used the hammer to get the fourth remaining jelly before setting off the fish on the last move. Now I’m not coming close. it can be very time-consuming just to collect the keys and the stripes aimed at yellow wraps are wasted moves. The licorice never lets up. Concentrate on one bubblegum if possible. It needs to be hit several times but will then explode the yellow wraps nearby and set off a chain reaction across the top.

rosereddragon said...

Awkward level with the extra colour on the board. Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Can't get anywhere with this level. Even with boosters.

Tineke said...

Please help me aub

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Paulapops said...

Also bored

Icooper said...

Pflplz.

cookie56 said...

Posting for luck.

Shirley Ragland said...

Could use some help please 🙏 Thank You 😊