Candy Crush Saga Level 6680 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6680 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6680 Candy Crush Saga is a multi task level, you have to collect licorice and rainbow candies as well as clear the jelly to complete the level.
Treat this as a normal jelly level and everything else will be collected as you play. First grow the frog and place it in the top left square to detonate the stripes and this will collect the key in the bottom right. Once the key is collected keep looking for chances to make special candies and combos to clear the remaining jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't start this level with any extra boosters selected and the Bot, or you'll get "Oops level failed" without even making a move, and losing the Bot in the process!
And I only needed to pass this level first go to get the next master title, so i have lost that too.
Great work King, did anyone think to check this level out before publishing it? Oh wait....given the host of changes they've made to this game lately, it's obvious that no one there really thinks things through anymore!

Luís Bernardo said...

Very challenging episode. Even with the “little bot” without boosters it would have been impossible to overcome some of the levels. Third episode of this week is still more difficult 😩😩😩😩😩 good luck everyone 🍀 take care

Dex F said...

I have the bot & have already gotten 3 “oops level failed” , so I came here to see what’s up.
And what’s with no more sugar drops to earn boosters?
It may be time to find something better to do, like make face masks.
If I ever beat this game & can provide any help, I’ll return to post the info.
Good luck
Stay safe!!

Nic said...

Encore besoin d'aide et de chance please
Merci
Nic

Rebecca said...

BS level taking lives! Not fair at all. I broke down and bought boosters to be done with the last level. Got an hour of boosters and now all my lives are gone. Ugh!!!!

EGH said...

Need help to pass this level. Tried so much and deiressed

Anonymous said...

Soooo frustrating.... waiting again for a lucky board :-(

Ginny said...

So unfair! I started with a full bot and didn’t even get to make a move. Came up oops level failed so I not only lost the boosters I had chosen for the level but also my full bot. Got it on next try.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

Help Please! Not enough moves!