Candy Crush Saga Level 6690 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6690 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6690 is an orders level, you have to collect candy curls and blockers to complete the level. 
You need to clear the two bubblegum at the bottom of the board, this will release wrapped candies which will help to clear the blockers at the bottom of the board. The rest of the orders need to be cleared using any combos you can make, although this isn't easy due to the shape of the board.
The chocolate is guarding some of the candy curls but these can still be cleared using combos.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Rhodesia said...

I am amazed no comments, I am finding this more difficult than the last one which was classed as difficult!

Sharda said...

Help

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible has everyone left the game?

Helen said...

Definitely considering it, getting so bored with all these insane levels, just having to wait for King to let us pass, no skill or enjoyment any more

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

Anonymous said...

Waiting again for a lucky board

apex said...

No way to clear the candy curls!

Bippymum said...

I can't even play a single move! All it does is Put up a box saying 'oops..not enough target items'. Waste of time and lives for a day, so far. And I can't send feedback through King Community.

Unknown said...

Can’t make a play- says “ oops not enough targets” Have tried several times without being able to make a play.

Unknown said...

My board is not the same, it's classified as super hard level. Please help

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Lalit said...

Help

Paulapops said...

Pfl

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Please pass me soon

bonita said...

Lucky Board please
Not finding all the candy curls & video had no moves left & BAM 2 curls gone to pass.
CONFUSED
Help needed
thanks ms cookie for tip about 2 bubblegums releasing wraps.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Royal pin in the butt.
Posting for luck.