Candy Crush Saga Level 6706 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6706 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6706 is classified as a nighmarishly hard level so you can expect to lose some levels before you manage to pass it. This is a dual task level, you have to collect the ingredients and clear the jelly to complete the level.
The only tips to give for this level are to make as many powerful combos as you can, especially colourbomb combos. The level has been made easier since it was first released and the following video was made before the change.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

9 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

My board was easier than the video, less blockers on the left, good luck...

Unknown said...

Haven’t heard of them nerfing a board in years

Wider Smile said...

Left bottom hard to clear

Unknown said...

Funny how the previous level that's not even marked hard is infinitely worse than the supposed nightmarishly hard one. I was really dreading this after that garbage. But King has been trolling for a long time now.

Pjcambra said...

Pfl

J.J. said...

Still hard, posting for luck please

Lalit said...

Help

Unknown said...

Help bb

bonita said...

Posting for lucky board with lots of color combos to hit the right side of the board. Reasonable requests since I stink at this game. Being ancient doesn't help. Leaving it up to techies to help me pass.
Thanks for making it easier according to Wise ms Cookie.