Candy Crush Saga Level 6733 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6733 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6733 is a jelly level and there is jelly under the whole board so you have to clear everything to complete the level. As with all jelly levels you will need to make some combos to complete the level.
There are extra move candies in the two top sections so it will be helpful to collect these as soon as possible. Use combos to collect the two keys in the bottom part of the board to unlock the top sections and free the extra move candies. Once the rainbow candies are cleared you will get bombs dropping from the dispensers and these have to be kept under control, so it is better if you have cleared most of the jelly by the time the top sections are opened up.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

31 comments:

Rhea said...

So far this level is impossible. Best i have done is clear the bottom and 1 upper section. Run out of moves befor you can make any headway. PFL...

Twins mom said...

Same here! These last two episodes have been HORRIBLE!

Twins mom said...

I'm so tired of all these tedious/boring levels😞

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Twins mom said...

Seriously, I've played this level for 2 days.....not ever getting close to passing...WTH???

Pookie8907 said...

So bored, like it's not enough to be stuck at home bored. Now this?

Siamesefan said...

Mine has a glitch as there are no extra moves when you hit either of the plus 3 sweeties. Please fix this as impossible without the extra moves promised.

Brown dog said...

My extra points are adding on to my moves. I have played candy crush for years and it has always been fun until the last 2 weeks. As bad as I hate to quit I guess it is for the best. It is so frustrating to lose 5 lives in just a matter of minutes

Sana said...

Another horrible episode after the previous one...Why on earth am I still playing this game 🤔🤥

Sana said...

Update: The +3 move candies have been replaced by 2 yellow countdown bombs making this level a lot more difficult...😱😭

Andre said...

No +3 moves candies on my board. Been replaced by 2 yellow countdown bombs. Impossible to complete without boosters.

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Broomie said...

In don't have extra moves either..i have the yellow countdown...these while episode has sucked...why do we continue this when it stopped being fun??any suggestions on new game not by King/Activision?

Rosebud said...

Posting for luck

Beth said...

No extra move timers anymore but you start with several more moves instead. I got double color bombs together twice and I’m still left with a couple dozen jellies. Yikes. Back at it

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please help

Lalit said...

Help

Suzie Meara said...

Very bored! Posting for a lucky board!!

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Laura said...

I hate isolated jelly squares with no candy. It's just a ploy to make us use boosters. Growing the frog several times was what worked for me. I also used one hammer on a bottom jelly. Good luck everyone.

Paulapops said...

Pfl

Jo said...

🤦‍♀️Niveau difficile 😥….CC ROI AIDEZ-MOI à passer ce niveau là…….merci beaucoup 🎁🤗🎅🏻🍭🍭🍭🍭

Patti said...

No extra moves on my board. Why is it so difficult to make the boards the same?

bonita said...

lucky board please I hate bombs--I get panicky & nervous and lose instantly
Not sure what to do first--clear bombs/candies on the bottom & hopefully hit keys?
Confusing level for an old lady--watched video several times.
HELP
Thanks ms cookie for tips & video

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Anônimo said...

Totalmente impossível!!!!! Nível cheio de bombas de contagem regressiva, impossível eliminar as gelatinas antes que elas explodem! Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!!

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Joosy said...

The board is much more difficult now.

Kay said...

Posting for luck