Candy Crush Saga Level 6743 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6743 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6743 is classified as a nighmarishly hard level so you are likely to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an ingredients level, you have to collect six ingredients to complete the level.
The ingredients are only on the board two at a time so you need to get them out of the exits as quickly as possible so that more can drop. This level is all about timing, you have to make moves at the right time to get the ingredients through to the exits.
The first thing to do is try to clear the bubblegum in the top part of the board as that is where the exits are. The ingredients need to drop down onto the bottom conveyors and when they are over the far left and right of the conveyor you need to move the candies at the top so that they can drop through into the top and from there to the exits.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

24 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Adding the coconut wheel booster helps here!

gidget said...

thanks for hints. posting for luck

Candymom said...

Posting for luck.

Judie said...

Posting for luck.

Cat said...

Been playing this level solidly for two days without ever coming remotely close, even sometimes when using boosters. Without a bot and more moves, I don't think the version I have is remotely passable (except if one has many hammers and switches, which I no longer do) and this may be the end of the game for me.

Good luck and good health to all.

Wider Smile said...

Posting for the luck!

Wider Smile said...

Trying this level for longer time, don't see the chances, can't get through, very hard level. Only super duper luck can help

Cat said...

It's bad programming when playing endlessly for that lucky board to be sent is the only way to pass, as opposed to any strategy being useful.

I finally got mine, although I had to use my dwindling gold bars and a hand switch.

heatherriddle said...

It doesn't necessarily seem as bad as some of the brutal levels have been recently, but I'm still struggling to do it with so few moves. If I had gold bars or a free spin, I could maybe pull it off. Frustrating, but posting for luck!

mdrea said...

Postando para dar sorte

mdrea said...

Essa fase precisa de muita sorte e oportunidade. Muito dificil.
Por favor, preciso de uma placa de sorte

TNC said...

Coconut wheel was a big help. Barb

Emsa8 said...

Fun level (imho) and no boosters needed. You just must understand the board and how it works and have a good timing. Tip: Get the ingredients on the belt asap and free the top belt if possible also asap, normally the rest of the board opens while doing this. Don't focus on anything else. Sent stripes in the top, when an ingredient is on a portal (the position to get "beamed up"). There are not many colors on the board - so CBs are easy to make and nice, combos with stripe or wrap of course even better. Needed 7 attempts, 2 times I was close, last attempt won with one move left. Don't be afraid, this is a level you can solve with skill and has not so much to do with luck or boosters.

Hank said...

Pfl,I need a lucky board asap,lol..

Unknown said...

Yeah this one wasn't super hard for me like a lot of these recent ones. At least you can make a lot of combos so that makes it more entertaining than than the trash we've been getting so much.

Carrie722 said...

Yeah, just a glorious level. This game is a PIMA.

CG said...

Thanks Esme, I appreciate your tips!

EL BEATLE said...

Yes, thanks Emsa. I tried without looking at the tips and wasted a number of attempts, because I didn't position the fruits over the key end spaces. As soon as i read the tip - I achieved it on the next attempt.

annoymous said...


Posting for luck!

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Laura said...

I couldn't tell from the video exactly how the ingredients had to move to get to the exits. But after several tries, I figured it out. The ingredients need to drop through the isolated corners in either the bottom right or left. You have to clear a spot for them to get up to the conveyors in the top section in the center part of the board. Finally, they need to drop down one row to the exits. Hope this helps someone.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Rute Lima said...

Candy is now a so difficult game that players dont mind writing, all are impossible, not nice. Lucky board pls