Candy Crush Saga Level 6754 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6754 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6754 is a dual task level, you have to collect waffles and clear the jelly to complete the level. Colourbomb combos are best to unlock the waffles and clear them and the jelly, so look for chances to make these whenever possible. This is not a hard level at the time of writing but there are not too many moves so you will need to look carefully at the board before every move.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

32 comments:

Sunset said...

☘️đź’•

Twins mom said...

I'm not finding this level very easy!

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Patty123 said...

Not easy. The bombs are getting me.

Candymom said...

Very difficult with so few moves. Posting for luck.

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

GloryB said...

No where near enough moves. Especially if you don't have any boosters. Posting for luck.

Mr D said...

Finding this a hard level posting for luck

Janette said...

Absolutely impossible you have to concentrate on the bombs and game over before you're even near if thats possible . The only way to beat this is when king decides to give you that magic board.

Unknown said...

Very hard one. Posting for lucky board

Milla said...

Posting for lucky board!

Pati said...

It should be a hard level. If only i had a few hammers to taje out the last 2 jellies

Unknown said...

Can’t even get close
This is not an easy level

Medina said...

🍀Please

Unknown said...

Very difficult level.Please help me with a easy board.Thanks in advance

Sharda said...

Hwi

Sharda said...

Help

apex said...

I cannot make any combos, like in the video.

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help please help help please

Unknown said...

Pfl please

Sherelle said...

Please help . I need a lucky board please. Thank you

Lalit said...

Help

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

lucky board please. BOMBS make me panic--raise BP, sweats, shakes, headaches--need help to pass
thank you If you do help me
Ms cookie good video --lots of color bomb combos-green with envy. haha

bonita said...

miracle magic board------bombs are killing me.
Need Mucho helpo

bonita said...

lucky board-MINE SUCK--can't make color bomb combos & TOO DAMN MANY BOMBS.
I WANT A BOARD like ms. cookie's Please.
NO boosters & No bars to buy a win & NO money to buy extra Moves CC King
loosen up level is killing me with panic attacks.
Time to quit since effecting my health.

bonita said...

still waiting for that Lucky board
PLEASE

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin

Freddy the Fox. said...

Yet another KING CON SHIT PATHETIC GAME,KING CON MOTTO GIVE US YOUR MONEY WE WILL LET YOU PROGRESS,REMEMBER THOUGH SWIPE PLAY RELAX,HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA🤬

Kay said...

Posting for luck