Candy Crush Saga Level 6808 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6808 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6808 is a dual task level, you have to collect two cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level.
You need to destroy the spawners at the bottom of the board because the two in the corners are blocking the exits for the cherries. The spawners will also cover surrounding candies with sugar coats. Work your way down the board and use combos to clear the blockers and destroy the spawners. There are stripes at each side which will unlock the cherries if you can't do this using combos. Once the cherries are free they can be collected by destroying the sawners.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

19 comments:

Sunny in Buffalo said...

You do not have to destroy the spawners, somehow the fruit on the right shifted left and out! Good luck...

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

So hard. Posting for lucky board pls

cvbcb said...

I think I’m going to be here a long time. Surprised there are so few comments

Pati said...

Another level ti sliw us down

Andre said...

Day 3 on this level. No boosters. Posting for luck please

Rebecca said...

Beat level on second try with color bomb and wrap stripe key is to get stripes and blow the row of rainbow candies and get the spawners asap have fun

Sb said...

Help please

Carrie722 said...

One crap level after another. Plus I hVe to drop a cherry and a nut. Thank you for the tip about the annoying spawners.

Carrie722 said...

But I had to destroy the spawners because the cherry and nut were right above them and I didn’t have any hands switches, so there’s that to consider.

Marie said...

Niet normaal onmogelijk te halen

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help help please help

Unknown said...

Help please bb

Icooper said...

Pflplz

bonita said...

UGH my LEVEL is totally different. Impossible with so few moves & no advice on how to pass.
Ms cookie tips are useless.
NOT FAIR to change the level without explaining how to win.
I am not buying boosters or extra moves. I have wasted money on a F'en FREE game that rigs the level to cheat the players.
CC KINGS techs play fair.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Kay said...

Posting for luck