Candy Crush Saga Level 6825 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6825 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 6825 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly under the whole board so everything needs to be cleared.
Concentrate as much as possible on clearing the cakes, the cakes will clear most of the jelly when they are cleared.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

37 comments:

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

mue said...

il faut de la chance !

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Johnm1114 said...

Should be classified at least as very hard

Taytay5 said...

Not enough moves.

Kaz167 said...

Not enough moves

Kaz167 said...

I don't know if I was lucky or if it was my strategy but I decided to make colour bombs as much as possible and managed to switch 2 together near the end which completed the game, good luck

Unknown said...

Another one that can be passed first try but without bot/boosters you just get stuck. Sigh.

Milla said...

Posting for luck

Patty said...

Posting for luck

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de chance please
Merci
Nic

joyous100 said...

Not enough moves. Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Not enough moves to clear the cakes.

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Very difficult level please help me with a easy board Thanks

Sharda said...

Help

Barry gilbert said...

This is a hard level with no skill again .pfl .its all i can do sob sob

Fred said...

Very frustrating very hard level
Can’t do this
Need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC

cathy said...

Posting for luck thank you!!

Eliza h said...

Will there be any fun levels again??? Ugh.

Eliza h said...

Come on! Still stuck...

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Sindy said...

Posting for lunch please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Help me please

Sherelle said...

Help please . Stuck here . Thankz

Tineke said...

Walchelijk kom niet eens in de buurt, wat een vreselijke niveau HELP

Ginny said...

Pfl

Mamijo said...

Again once a time, I have to clear 130 jellies in 25 moves ! Half in the video 65 jellies in 30 moves...please send a good board.

Rainbowgirl said...

Ah yes! Another lucky board for cookie, but also I have to clear more than double in the video, how is this fair? Lucky board for me too please

Rainbowgirl said...

I’ve cleared 120 or more jellies about 3 times now, run out of moves so we’re obviously better players than cookie who only had to clear 65 , a fair playing field please

tonytones said...

More total garbage from King. now have to wait for lucky board? So boring.

Sue said...

Posting for lucky board not even close Help !!!!!

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
~please~
🍪🍪🍪🍪

Rute Lima said...

CC you are a joker. A very very very lucky board pls

Rute Lima said...

I'm still here. Lucky board????

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️☘️