Candy Crush Saga Level 6847 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6847 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6847 is an orders level, you have to collect the two kinds of chocolate and licorice to complete the level. There is enough chocolate on the board to complete the orders but the licorice needs to drop down from the dispensers to collect enough for the orders.
You need to make as many combos as you can to work your way into the right side of the board which is where most of the chocolate is, although the chocolate will grow as you begin to unlock it and may mean that you don't have to clear everything.
The video took 35 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

26 comments:

darayashp said...

I made a flying start and "oops! Not enough chocolate" they said

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Surprised there aren't more comments/tips, this took many tries, finally got it with extra moves spin, licorice was the hardest to get, good luck...

Sunset said...

☘️💕

GloryB said...

Posting for luck

GloryB said...

What good are extra lives if you can't get through a level!!! Posting still for that lucky board.

Lynn said...

Can this be completed with no boosters no bot? Seems impossible, but I see that many people accomplished it, so I will plug on. PFL

Cat said...

Lynn, I'm with you on this.

Many tries, a few using some boosters in my remaining small stock, and haven't had bot for many weeks.

Horrible, boring level.

Cat said...

After using two UFOs and some more of my precious remaining boosters to no avail in the prior try (which I did as I thought I was close enough to perhaps escape the tedium, but no such luck) there was not enough licorice dropping.

I was just sent that magic board and passed, no boosters used and with a few moves left.

It's no fun when there's no skill or anything needed other than an ability to wait it out and keep playing mindlessly until King decides to send that lucky board. That ability is frequently the only skill needed these days. What has happened to this game?

cvbcb said...

Annoying level... don’t waste boosters....will need the lucky board. 😷

Patty said...

Posting for luck

The Savage Traveler said...

Always awaiting that lucky board. PFL

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Had a good board one time that I played where I just needed to finish collecting the licorice, which I was unable to do. Subsequent boards were not helpful. Couldn’t collect enough of all three, although the lest time I played I was well into the right side of the board. I guess I need a miracle. Help.

Carrymeback said...

Pfl

kate said...

Not enough moves. Need a lucky board. Posting for luck. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Ginny said...

I had one chocolate left and there were none left on the board. It had me play all the way through with only that one piece of chocolate left and never said oops. Cookie says there are enough chocolate on the board to start but not for me! Posting for luck

ChrisD said...

Nowhere near, the liquorice just doesn’t appear within the number of moves and if it does then the chocolate is difficult. Stupid level that isn’t even marked as hard!!! Bored trying!

Icooper said...

Pflplz.

bonita said...

Lucky magical board please. I don't care if NO SKILL NEEDED--I'm good with getting a super lucky board. A BOARD easier than Kazuohk's I can't make all those super great moves.
HELP PLEASE
Thanks ms cookie for tips & Kaz video--discouraging that Kazuohk took 35 attempts.

Rainbowgirl said...

Same as Ginny, I had 1 chocolate left after clearing all on the board wait for it to spread at least once before clearing

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board 🍀

CGBatz said...

I’m sure candy crush makes lots of $$.
Why can’t they stop making these levels almost impossible for people who can’t afford to spend the $$

Ggk said...

Posting for a lucky board please ☘️☘️☘️