Candy Crush Saga Level 6858 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6858 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6858 is an ingredients level but you only have to collect one cherry to complete the level.
The cherry has to drop down the middle column to the exit and is blocked by crystal covered bubblegum. Wrapped candies are best for this level and stripe/wrap combos will be good too. The hardest part of this level is keeping the bombs under control while you clear the middle column.
There are wrapped candy dispensers at the top of the board and close to the bottom which can be helpful if you can either switch two together or switch them with a stripe or a colourbomb.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

39 comments:

Sandykp said...

Too bad my board did not resemble the one above. I didn’t get one wrap to drop. All I got were bombs. Without wraps you have no chance. Good luck everyone.

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Pati said...

Tougher them it looks

Anonymous said...

Impossible game, there are only enough moves to deal with the bombs, let alone make wraps and strips. Boosters did not help?

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Chris said...

didn't get one single wrap to drop. Posting for luck

Connie said...

posting for luck

Carrie722 said...

Came close once but I didn’t have a hammer. Subsequent tries just got worse. Lucky board please

Barry gilbert said...

Well if the specials dont drop , even i , the greatest player in the world , will stuggle to finish ...pfl is very annoying

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Carrie said...

👎👎👎😖

JP said...

Hate this level. Makes me want to quit!!! Lucky board please

kate said...

Impossible game, there are only enough moves to deal with the bombs, let alone make wraps and strips. Posting for luck. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staystrong said...

Posting for luck! Impossible level!

Flippenheck said...

Cannot make a dent... Help please

Becky said...

This level is awful! Bombs are ridiculous! Please help asap

Slick Chick said...

Help, please!
5.

rosereddragon said...

I got a timed colourbomb and stripe/wrap - is it helping? No!!! Pfl.

Unknown said...

Posting for luck this is unbelievably hard please xx

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Lalit said...

Help

Unknown said...

Carnt get close.. ridiculous level.. help pls

Tineke said...

Wat een ellende weer! Word er gek van Help me

Laura said...

Why in the world would King give us 4 very hard levels in a row? C'mon, give us a break!

Laura said...

Does anyone know how many times you have to hit the locked, crystal glazed bubblegum? I got down to two bubblegum once and it has been downhill from there. I watched the video but I don't seem to get the same action from my wrap combos.

Unknown said...

Really?
What a terrible level, can't even get close
Waiting for a lucky board..

Jo said...

🤦‍♀️Incapable de nettoyer le chewing-gum ….niveau difficile 😥….en cette fin d’année CC ROI s.v.p. soit généreux et aidez-moi à passer ce niveau…..merci beaucoup 🤗🤗🍭🍭

MsDee said...

Absolutely HORRIBLE!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Icooper said...

Pflplz.

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Super easy board needed----PLEASE. I can't play levels with BOMBS---Panic attacks--sweats, shakes, hi BP, nausea, migraines.
I am INVOKING the MERCY rule for very OLD players. lol
Least ms cookie explained what to do very well & Kaz played like a PRO
thanks sweet techies for any help.

bonita said...

I want a lucky board------not hitting anything. BOOM BOMBS OBLITERATE ME
Time to find an easier --less stressful hobby. Game is bad for my health.
thanks ms cookie for all the levels that you gave me great directions.

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Rainbowgirl said...

Kazuohk got a super lucky board!! On go 16 there’s a bomb on 1 which seems to burst on its own in a cascade, maybe there’s others that drop and I don’t spot it , lots of lucky combos too! I’ll have that board please

Rainbowgirl said...

Lucky board granted thank you, a couple of nice colourbomb combos, very useful

Linda Maitan said...

I had two bombs together TWICE AND STILL WASN'T CLOSE TO GETTING CHERRY

PFL

Claire said...

Utter nightmare. Used coconut wheel and three hammers to end the misery.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

This is too hard for me!! Please Help Me 🙏 😢 Thank You 🙏