Candy Crush Saga Level 6900 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6900 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6900 is an orders level, you have to collect waffles and the one cherry to complete the level.
Don't worry about the bottom half of the board, there is no need to touch it at all. The bomb in the locked cell will not explode before the cherry has made it's way to the exit.
All you need to concentrate on is to collect waffles in the top part of the board. Collect extra moves as you go but you must collect the waffles by the time the cherry gets to the exit. There are no keys to collect so the bomb can't be destroyed, the orders have to be collected before the bomb counts down.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

36 comments:

Wider Smile said...

The video is different than the actual. In the actual game there are bombs and the life of the bomb is just 5 moves! Which is very difficult. Posting for the luck

Nantz said...

Weird game.pfl

Nantz said...

Yea. We get bombs and video gets bonus moves.

darayashp said...

With so many waffles the bombs are ruining the game

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck.

GloryB said...

Another boring level. I agree Nantz, video gets extra moves we get bombs. Not many moves and game over...bomb exploded. Fun??? No
Boring...yes!!! Posting for luck. Wish I had saucer.

Elizabeth said...

My video is different, I have bombs instead of 3+ moves.
Impossible to do!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Anonymous said...

If we had extra moves instead of bombs we could pass the boring level like the blogger did in the video.

Twins mom said...

How fun is this.....3/4 moves,bombs explode, game over!!!!😞

Twins mom said...

Why is this not labeled NIGHTMARISHLY HARD?

susan said...

After about 10 atempts i passed this level. i have the extra hard level with no extra moves. its now a game of luck. Ignore the bottom and try and destroy the bombs. with luck and luck only the rest of the board will clear. Good luck everyone

Cat said...

Stupid, pointless level. What are the programmers thinking?

The Savage Traveler said...

WTH????? PFL

anonymous said...

pfl

Anonymous said...

This game is not fair compared to the example

Unknown said...

Boooorrrrriiìnnnnggggg😣😣😣😣😣😣

Lav1022 said...

I did pass 6900 with bombs at countdown of 5. Took about 7 or 8 times. Used a colorbomb and wrap/stripe. Also probably lucky board. Also today got the rainbow in my daily spin, so must be my lucky day.

Unknown said...

This is a ridiculously hard level.. Think I might give up on candy crush now.. No fun!! 😔

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Cher said...

This one is bullshit yet again .

kate said...

Posting for luck impossible

CTP said...

Super dumb. And here I am in 2021 playing this stupid level. I was caught up at the very end of 2019 and waiting on new levels but here I am a year later still way behind as I was during the pandemic because they took away sugar drops and not building and such. And most levels are just based on whenever King decides to give a lucky board. ~ CTP

idiot said...

SUCK AS USUAL

Unknown said...

Help! Pfl. 5 count bombs?

Ginny said...

Posting for luck

bonita said...

Hey techies sneak me a miracle magical super easy board PLEASE
bombs are my nemesis --I have panic attacks.
ms cookie tips are for totally different game-thanks any way

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin

Unknown said...

Cookie was 100% right! Thank you so much! There are enough moves to get the cherry out the exit. Ignore the bottom completely. Concentrate on getting waffles and watching your bombs. Once I followed her advice, it was actually doable.

Beansie said...

Posting for luck please

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt level.
Posting for luck.

Lola said...

What? I can’t get more than three moves and I’m blown up. How about a longer countdown. Help pls

Claire said...

Wtaf…..like said, no more than three moves and you are done. Garbage level.

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck