Candy Crush Saga Level 6899 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6899 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6899 is classified as a nightmarishly hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is an ingredients level, you have to collect three ingredients to complete the level. 
You need to work your way down the board using wrapped candies and combos using wraps such as stripe/wrap or colourbomb/wrap combos. Wraps are always best for clearing licorice and bubblegum. Continue this until you get to the bottom of the board, then you need to look carefully at what is needed to clear the final few licorice squares and collect the last ingredients.
The video took over 160 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

Luís Bernardo said...

I used the wheel booster and it was very very useful. Good luck everyone 🍀

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Twins mom said...

YAWN!!!

Maks said...

160 attempts? Seriously? Posting for lucky board pls

Maks said...

On my mobile this level is not labeled as hard level. Not talking about nightmarishly hard. What is wrong here?

cvbcb said...

Need lucky board! 🙏🏻

Nic said...

Besoin de beaucoup d'aide et de chance please
Merci
Nic

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks

Unknown said...

Very difficult level.Please help me with a easy board Thanks

Sb said...

Help please

Sharda said...

Help

Fred said...

Hello CC
Only 11 comments
Strange
This level is very frustrating very hard
Can’t get it close
So need a great help
Posting for lucky board
Thanks CC

Unknown said...

Right. Not even listed as hard.WTF

L.

kate said...

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need a lucky board.

Helen said...

Can't get close, not enough moves, help please.

Annu said...

I’ve tried the wheel twice and still not able to complete. I’m out of boosters so now I’m at the mercy of a lucky board please!!

Unknown said...

I am struggling with this one, been playing for two or three days now. Tried the wheel, still can't get close to finishing. This one's breaking me. Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Much too hard, no where close to completing this level, HELP

Tineke said...

En ik zeg ook HELP!!!

Unknown said...

Very, very hard 😑
Need a lucky board

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

posting for the miracle magical super lucky board please.
SO DISCOURAGING to read that the PRO Kazuohk had 160 tries.
thanks ms cookie for tip & video

Lola said...

Help pls. So discouraged when I get a level like this. Can’t get close. Lucky board pls

Rainbowgirl said...

Kazuohk had lots of very luck combos involving wrap/ colourbombs I’d like that lucky board please

Rainbowgirl said...

Still not getting that lucky board, it’s not even marked a hard level on my board, Pfl

Rainbowgirl said...

I get the occasional colourbomb but trying to get them close to a wrap or stripe is impossible as the colourbomb explodes for no reason 😡

Unknown said...

I used 10 gold bars get 8 additional moves. I only needed one more cherry.
The third Cherry never came down. Then used 16 gold bars for more additional moves and never saw another cherry.
Can you say GLITCH!?UGH

Shirley Ragland said...


This us unbelievably 😭 😫 😩 hard!! PLEASE,I need help! Thank You!

Traseagee said...

The coconut wheel is a huge help in clearing the board. But...I cleared the board with 8 turns left to drop the final dragon and it never appeared. Very frustrating.