Candy Crush Saga Level 6912 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6912 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6912 is an ingredients level, you have to collect one cherry to complete the level.
You don't need to clear any of the bottom part of the board, all you have to do is keep playing until the cherry gets to the exit. The spawners will keep blocking the board with blockers and you have to keep the top of the board clear enough to keep playing. The cherry will be collected as long as you can keep making moves. The only way you can fail this level is if the board is blocked up until you have no moves left.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

27 comments:

Sandykp said...

Well Miss Cookie keeping the spawners under control with no starting boosters is easier said than done. Good luck everyone.

Wider Smile said...

Difficult. Posting for the luck

Lynn said...

Never have seen the spawner be this aggressive! Hoping for a lucky board.

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Horrible level, impossible to play without booster help.

Luís Bernardo said...

Horrible level. I used an hammer to assure that I will keep enough space in the board. Good luck everyone 🍀

Candymom said...

Posting for luck.

SB. said...

Finished first go,no idea what I had to do.Maybe that’s the way to play.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaz167 said...

The only way you can fail.... Pure luck is the only way to win this one

Patty123 said...

Won on my second attempt. Added a sprinkle, and got lucky.

Pookie8907 said...

😳😳😳🤞

anonymous said...

pfl

Melanie said...

Posting for luck, tough one

Melanie said...

I won on the next try using the wheel booster strategically

Chuck said...

Well these new levels with half the board not even in play are crazy! I used a coconut wheel and got it on the next try. Cookie is right- forget the bottom half and just keep from running out of moves. The cherry will do its own thing!

Lav1022 said...

I have full bot and coconut wheel. Still getting oops

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Dolce’ said...

Please King, This one is so terribly boring 🥱

J.J. said...

Ridiculous, spawners are relentless, posting for the lucky board please

Lilly said...

Impossible...PFL

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Concentrate on not running out of moves or letting the spanners kill you off ....while you do that the cherry will make it's way to the exit good luck .

Unknown said...

Posting for lucky board please

Unknown said...

Used a coconut wheel. Won on the first try. Lucky board? Abe?

Claire said...

What a weird level. I got on first try, use a coconut wheel. I have no idea what I did “right” other than not even looking at the bottom half.

Sandi said...

Coconut wheel did the trick. Thx