Candy Crush Saga Level 6956 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6956 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6956 is a multi task level, you have to collect rainbow twists, blockers and cherries to complete the level. You have to collect the rainbow twists and blockers before you can collect the cherries, so you can more or less forget about the cherries as you work on collecting the other orders.
Stripe/wrap combos and colourbomb combos are needed to clear everything on the right side of the board.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

24 comments:

Cat said...

I'm writing this in the hope that King will address the issue of old versions, an issue which is a constant source of frustration. The version I have needs an impossible 94 blockers and more twists than other versions.

When I contact King, as usual I get the useless hints and instructions to watch videos needing far fewer of everything, followed by the rating request, which is insulting when I know how to play and just need to be sent something doable. I get that some levels are hard, but they should be possible, and a level playing field is needed.

I'm grateful for and happy with this blog, but while I'm glad for their sake, it's difficult reading comments written by others who are passing due to the difference in versions.

I don't want to have to wait for next week's levels to be released before I get a current version, as has happened in the past.

Yet again, I don't understand why this happens almost on a weekly basis.

Patty said...

How is this one not rated as a nightmare level?? Its awful!!!!

Patty said...

Played this one ENOUGH!!! Seriously want to move on. PFL

Pati said...

Tough level! Show me some love King

Anonymous said...

I still miss the days when we could play for boosters.

Unknown said...

Very very very difficult level.Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

Unknown said...

Very very very difficult level.Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Robin said...

Takes the prize for the most boring level so far for me. PFL

Broomie said...

The post above is complaining about 94 blockers..we now need to clear 111..79 blocks and 32 twists with same moves..impossible without starting with specials...this is getting very old playing same levels for days!!!

Broomie said...

Enough already...send me lucky board please

Broomie said...

Gonna keep postin till i get the elusive lucky board....

Dolce’ said...

Don’t worry, you will all pass it when king wants you to pass it!! This game is more of a patience game than anything. No more fun. If 2020isnt bad enough. 🙁

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Laura said...

Not all combos are created equal. You have to get into the right side of the board asap so be sure to use your combos to this end. I used 2 hammers to clear the last two blockers in the bottom but probably wouldn't have needed them if I had played more carefully at the beginning. Good luck everyone.

Tineke said...

Wat weer een vreselijk niveau, ieder niveau is momenteel een drama HELP ME

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Nay said...

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be...day 3 and still stuck!

MsDee said...

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Tina said...

Posting for luck