Candy Crush Saga Level 6968 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 6968 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 6968 is a dual task level, you have to collect the ingredients and clear the jelly to complete the level. There are keys hidden under the crystals in the middle part of the board which will be collected as you clear the bubblegum. The hardest part of this is clearing the rainbow twists down each side of the board. These are holding back the cherries. Treat the level as a normal jelly level as the rainbow twists have jelly under them so have to be cleared to get to the jelly.
Colourbomb combos are the best for clearing the level, but any combo will be helpful. It will get easier to make the combos as the board begins to clear so once you get a start you should be able to clear everything.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

33 comments:

Anna Errington said...

This level needs multiple tries. A "lucky" board with stripes and wraps together, colour bombs preferably together etc. So far that has not happened to me yet.

Hrycar said...

Not near enough moves ..very hard level ☹️

darayashp said...

Not classified as a hard level ???

Twins mom said...

Why are you posting this on May 15th, when we're only getting it on the 20th?
Hardly seems fair!

darayashp said...

Done..

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Surprised there aren't more tips/comments, that was tough, used 1 ufo with 1 move left, hit bottom left corner to drop last 2 cherries, good luck, sunny & 75, time for a break!

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Once again, the developers have meted out a paltry number moves, making it nearly impossible to clear this level unless you spend money on extra moves and boosters. It's a shame, what Activision has done to this game since acquiring King.

cvbcb said...

Very tough level. I’ll be out of boosters soon. Pfl🍀

Anna Errington said...

I have Windows 10 on a computer. That app had 6 episodes (90 levels) ahead of mobile devices.

Patty said...

Not enough moves. 🍀

Nic said...

Besoin d'aide et de chance please
Merci
Nic

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

I don’t look forward to playing CC anymore. I find other games that are much less stressful! I just occasionally play it now just to see if I can pass the level. When I can’t I move on to something else.

Carrie722 said...

Came close once or twice, now it’s just a shit show. Lucky board please.

Winnie Wee said...

Posting for luck. My board looks nothing like the one in the video. Please help!!

J.J. said...

Posting for the lucky board please. Nowhere near enough moves. Impossible without the lucky board

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Flippenheck said...

Help needed please

EL BEATLE said...

Instead of just pitifully asking for help Flippinheck - play the game! I have just gone up 2 levels while you have been moaning, or wishing for lucky boards. "Flippinheck" and others, just use tact and patience people, don't buy levels to advance, as there is no skill in that. Rant over!

apex said...

I hate this level.

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Lalit said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Ach help me aub!

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Janet said...

🙏🏼🍀

Linda Maitan said...

Pfl

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

I can't make enough combos-ever! Please Help Me 🙏 😢 Thank You 😊

Mama Smurf said...

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
~please~
🍪🍪🍪🍪

Mama Smurf said...

30 moves to get 100 multiplying fkn chocolate!!
It wasn't like this yesterday, had the game that's showing!!
What the fk did King do, obviously changed my game overnight!!
But WHY!?!?
I HATE CHOCOLATE!!

~posting~
~for~
~luck~
~again~
~please~
🍪🍪🍪🍪🥛