Candy Crush Saga Level 7101 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7101 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 7101 is a dual task level, you have to collect waffles and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
Treat this as a jelly level and the waffles will be collected as you play. First collect the keys to unlock the top part of the board using stripes and combos. The make combos as normal to clear the waffles and jelly. The candies drop through the portals from the bottom right to the top left once the chocolate is cleared, so you can use this to get combos to the top left to clear the waffles and jelly.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel


If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

6 comments:

darayashp said...

Easy

Graham the nomad said...

Then you must have had a lucky board or you are working for CC this is just another boring lucky lucky lucky level

Jannie said...

Think i want Darayshps board, easy ny foot.

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

bonita said...

finishing some how 7101 & starting over. NO FUN playing over my skills & abilities.
how do I delete?
lucky board please
bye ms cookie & thanks for all your help