Candy Crush Saga Level 7104 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7104 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 7104 is a jelly level and there is jelly under the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. There are some really good combos dropping down the middle of the board once the rainbow twists are cleared, these can be used to clear the blockers at the bottom of the board. I used the stripe/wrap combos and left the colourbombs to detonate themselves.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

29 comments:

Maor Avni said...

The new blockers design is somewhat baffling...
Also not enough moves :(

Twins mom said...

I can't believe there are NOT more comments here, I'm finding this level very difficult!

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

Pati said...

So ive played 6 times and my best level was 1st try. Looka like a lot if luck and more moves r needed

The Savage Traveler said...

And what happened to free spins if the Extra Move Wheel?!?! It wants 7 gold pieces. 😥🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀PFL

Suesue said...

How many dang Layers do these things have? NEEDS A 🍀LUCKY☘️ BOARD PLZ💚💚💚

Onion said...

Yeah, I am surprised that there aren’t more comments here too. This level is much harder than it looks to me. I can’t come close within the moves given. Pfl.

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Chris said...

Not near enough moves. King has really ruined what was a fun game to play, but on the bright side, I am not wasting to much of my time playing this game.

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Melanie said...

Enjoying the level but have been here long enough. Posting for luck

Unknown said...

So beyond fed up.I used to play 8+ hours a day... now down to 10 minutes. King has really destroyed this game

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

Rhodesia said...

I have been on this for days just cannot get the last couple more than frustrating,

bc said...

I have found the last few levels have been fun to play....not necessarily easy but at least after playiing a few times you can develop a strategy and win. I just wish that everyone who says they're going to quit would just quit, the whiners would stop whining and if you are so lazy you copy and paste your comments just don't bother because we have seen them before. Hope all curshers have a Merry Christmas and a better New Year

JB said...

Posting for luck

steve said...

Can't believe this is not a hard level I've played at least 50 goes on this and come close once looks like I need a lucky board don't want to be on this one for days on end!

Monique said...

Posting for luck

apex said...

Once again, stuck on an easy level big-big time.

Helen said...

Nice easy one, passed 1st go, 4 moves to spare

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Help me aub!

SVA said...

Ready for the next level, this one is a chore!

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Icooper said...

Pflplz

bonita said...

started as fun, now frustrating.
Help requested by having a miracle magical super easy board, PLEASE
Thanks ms. cookie for tip & video. Love your blog

Petunia24 said...

So BORED WHY ISNT THIS LEVEL LABELLED CORRECTLY. BORED BORED BORED

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board.

Shirley Ragland said...

Hard one for me! PLEASE HELP 😫 😩 Thank You 😊