Candy Crush Saga Level 7109 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7109 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7109 is an ingredients level, you have to collect the three cherries to complete the level.
Concentrate on clearing the cakes and this will go a long way towards clearing the board enough for you to complete the game. There are wraps above the left cake and if you can clear the sugar coats from them you may be able to switch them together to clear that cake.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

10 comments:

darayashp said...

Done with 20 moves to spare

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Kuby said...

Really?! I only have 20 moves to begin with!

Raven73 said...

Come on King enough! This level is clearly difficult it’s very hard to bust through those cakes when they’re surrounded by so much bull crap! You people sit on the biggest throne of lies!

Tou52 said...

Not an easy level.
Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Wow! I don't even know how I did it, but color balls were flying everywhere and the level finished itself.

I wish this good luck to everyone 👍😃

Jannie said...

Really, Darayashp, I have only 20 moves to begin with
Coconut wheel really helpful in this level

EL BEATLE said...

Very easy level now.

Angie said...

Done in two moves. Began with 2 CB.
Tips are spot on.

Unknown said...

Uhgg expected to see more comments.