Candy Crush Saga Level 7134 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7134 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7134 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and green candies to complete the level.
Vertical stripes will help to begin with in collecting the cherries, but it is better to use colourbombs and colourbomb combos as these will help with collecting the green candies as well as the cherries. 
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

38 comments:

Rocky said...

I would love to use colorbombs just a few boosters left! When they are gone so am I! ☹️

mue said...

difficile .....

Veronica said...

Posting for luck. Need more boosters

Roger75 said...

Posting for luck.

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Deedee1 said...

This level is awful

Pookie8907 said...

This is horrible, doesnt work like any of the videos I watch. This sucks!

cvbcb said...

Not enjoying these levels. Posting for luck

Unknown said...

Tedious, tedious, tedious...Need better boards.

Mr D said...

Posting for luck🤞🤞

Unknown said...

Absolute P.O.S. level. C'mon Activision, fix this stupid game, already!

Twins mom said...

I keep thinking these levels can't get any worse, but they just keep on coming....WTH?!?!

Twins mom said...

OMG, what an ANNOYING LEVEL!!

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

The Savage Traveler said...

Why am I always right after the polite "Unknown"? PFL

Onion said...

I don’t know what I’m doing ... help!

Onion said...

After I posted above, I was given very good board. 3-4 cb and special candies were easy to make.
Yet ...
I still lost! Oh, man. This level is a beast. Much harder than it looks. I wish I had a piñata to wipe up the board over and over till the end. I can’t believe so many ppl already beat and moved on. How did they???

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck because it usually works

Tou52 said...

Aaarrrgghhh!!! After finally finishing vicious 7133, I thought I could now have an easier level 😫

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

What a COMPLETE waste of time this level is!

Tou52 said...

Yes! Earlier on, I was lucky to get a color bomb/green wrap combo...it took care of the green candy and of a lot of the cherries. Then had enough moves to finish off the rest.
Good luck everyone 👍

Melanie said...

Need to posting for luck with this one

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

J.J. said...

Posting for the lucky board please. Impossible level

Cpap said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Annu said...

With or without boosters, I can’t one close on this one. Please help with a lucky board.

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Unknown said...

PFL

Unknown said...

Pfl not even close pfl

Neen Katzman said...

Posting for luck!!!

Laura said...

I usually like these blast away levels but even with CB/CB, CB/wra, and CB/stripe combos was still short and finally used a UFO and a hammer to finish. Good luck everyone!

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Irmaki said...

Impossible to make colourbombs. Please give me a better board

MsDee said...

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Horrible level!

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Kevin C said...

Stop cheating your players. Had plenty of moves left to get the lsst licorice needed but none dropped. Deliberate FU from King