Candy Crush Saga Level 7174 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7174 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips:
Level 7174 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and licorice to complete the level. You need to collect the keys to unlock the left side of the board so that the cherries can drop down to the exits.
Once the keys are collected you need to use either colourbombs or stripes to clear the candies in the rows below the cherries so that they can drop down. 
It is much harder to collect the licorice than the cherries as it doesn't drop down very quickly. You need to collect as many licorice as you can early and this will help you to get more dropping. It may help to use a lucky candy booster if you have one, this should give you the few licorice you need to complete the orders.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


29 comments:

mue said...

pas assez de coup pour avoir toute la réglisse .....

Mike Baskey said...

I can't beat this level without a check booster (of which I have none and I refuse to pay for ). Best case the last licorice drops on the last move.

Sandykp said...

The licorice won’t drop fast enough in the amount of moves that are allotted. Totally unfair. Good luck everyone.

Unknown said...

I have got the cherries to drop twice but have not got enough licorice either time even though I have had plenty of moves after the cherries have dropped. Yet another poorly constructed game.

mue said...

en attente d'un changement .....

Siamesefan said...

Obviously a glitch in this level. I can get the cherries every time but no liquorice falls in time to complete the level.

NeverPaid said...

As well as the lack of liquorice, there's another issue - if you have a cherry next to the main (right-hand) panel, an explosion in the wrong place can cause it to fall into that area, from which you cannot extract it without using several switches. Beware!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Once I got the cherries out, just made moves bottom right to get the licorice to drop, w/o busting them til I had enough on the board, no problem here, good luck!

NeverPaid said...

Aha! I see now what I've been doing wrong - the secret is NOT to kill the liquorice if you can later on, so you get another one every move rather than every 2 or 3. Change of strategy, but still not easy. I'd forgotten that trick. Thanks, Sunny!

NeverPaid said...

It took a few more attempts but I got there in the end - it's so difficult to stop the game destroying liquorice itself! Thanks again, Sunny.

Janette said...

Well Sunnys advise dont work for me. I find with levels that no skill required king seems to have control on whether you win or not. Like its said i clear the cherries but not enough liquorice falls and i lose the game. Till king lets you most levels impossible till they give you a winning board. Same with the new rainbow levels i hate them again no skill just win when king lets you. So just resign to playing the levels till i get a lucky board. Finding it horing though.

Nantz said...

I played a couple of times and didn't get enough licorice then I read your posting and now get 1 cherry falling to the wrong side every time. This sucks.

Graham the nomad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MrsStanley said...

The tick booster didn’t help me as the cherry slipped onto wrong side. I tried on different device to my Apple phone and only got thru because of winning extra moves. This level has too many glitches.

MariaP said...

Posting for luck.

Pat said...

Come on King fix this

Mr D said...

Held back on destroying all licorice but still no luck this level sucks

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

The Savage Traveler said...

Another one I'll win only when King allows. 😡🤬

Zoe said...

Had no more boosters, very tough level since you just don't get enough licorice it seems. I tried playing in the top for a while in order to get more licorice: does not work. What worked for me in the end was to just get to the bottom as quickly as possible, getting the keys in the process. Not so much focussing on the keys, but on distroying the most candy possible to make room for the licorice to fall. In the end, when there is space, colorbombs will come easier to help pass the cherries.<Zoe

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please and thank you

Sindy said...

Help help please help

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Tina said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
posting for luck.