Candy Crush Saga Level 7194 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7194 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help!
I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7194 is a multi task level, you have to collect mystery candies, blockers and jelly to complete the level. 
Treat this as a normal jelly level and everything else will follow. You may need a few more mystery candies once the jelly is cleared, but as long as you make combos you will be able to collect everything you need.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


12 comments:

Tou52 said...

No posts yet? What's wrong with me...? I've just used up 10 lives and still going nowhere...without booster, only a lucky board will help.

Posting for luck

Cher said...

I agree there is even not enough licorice to finish the orders hate it when. CC does that and I can’t see anyway of making them drop .
BS level.
Thanks for nothing.

Lilly said...

Pfl

rosereddragon said...

Now it's blockers, liquorice and jelly - no mystery candies. It's quite hard. PFL.

rosereddragon said...

Thank you!

Helen said...

Cleared all but 2 liquorice, 4 moves left, no liquorice dropped, rediculous

Laura said...

I hated to do it but 5 extra moves allowed the last 2 licorice to drop and cleared about 8 jelly. Good luck everyone.

Irmaki said...

Only one liquorice short !
Please more of them

Unknown said...

This is a fun level but I wish there were more moves. Posting for a lucky board please.

Anônimo said...

Após limpar todas as gelatinas e coletar todos os alcaçuz, não tem mais torções de arco íris no tabuleiro, isto é uma fraude!!! Este jogo está decadente e acabado!! Existem jogos melhores, inteligentes e honestos!! Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!

Janet said...

I can’t get the licorice to come down! I’m always 1 or two short
🙏🏼🍀

cookie56 said...

From one pain in the butt to another.
Posting for luck.