Candy Crush Saga Level 7205 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7205 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7205 is a normal jelly level, you have to clear all the jelly to complete the level. First collect the keys as soon as possible to unlock the board. Once the board is unlocked you need to make as many combos as possible to clear the blockers and get to the jelly.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


9 comments:

Deedee1 said...

posting flor luck

mue said...

pas si facile que ça ......

Sunny in Buffalo said...

Except for #7204, this episode wasn't that difficult, good luck on the next two everyone!

pinlock said...

I found this episode one of the hardest ever for me,,I usually pass about 5 to 7 levels first time but only passed 1 first go and 4 of the levels took over 20 tries each and all the others took over 10 tries and used 3 hammers aswell..if these episodes get any harder I’ll be quitting as it’s more stress than fun now..I still have a few boosters but when they’ve all gone I will be aswell

NeverPaid said...

Agreed, pinlock. King/CC are definitely doing almost their utmost to get players to part with cash for boosters. It's extremely tough going on this episode, but CC will never get a penny from me! Maintaining that stance gives me pride, even if my progress may be slow.
If losing lives means I have to take breaks from playing, the consolation is a better life balance. CC is not worth stressing over.

Tez said...

I love how the video dissolves blocker and jellies in the last few shots! Used a UFO and still had 1 jelly.

J.J. said...

Posting for the lucky board please, struggling with this level

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin