Candy Crush Saga Level 7215 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7215 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 7215 is an orders level, you have to collect crystal candies, waffles and rainbow twists to complete the level.
The hardest candies to collect are the rainbow twists at the bottom of the board because they are covered in crystal candies and need to be hit several times to clear the crystals and collect the rainbow twists.
You need plenty of combos as usual to get the bubblegum popping, this will help to unlock and collect some of the lower squares. The video below starts with 30 moves but the level is completed in 24 moves.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


23 comments:

Raangle5 said...

Posting for luck☘️

Rocky said...

Posting for luck!😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

Unknown said...

Please help me with a easy board Thanks in advance

Roger575 said...

Posting for luck

Candymom said...

Posting for luck

gidget said...

posting for luck

Shelley said...

Posting for luck.

Onion said...

Help me if you can I’m feeling down. Beatles

Onion said...

And you did! Thank you for sending me the magical board that kept giving me CBs :) I don’t know why more ppl don’t post here for help.

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

kate said...

Posting for lucky board. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilly said...

Posting for luck...no other way!

Von said...

Please stop all this posting for luck nonsense and stick to offering tips on how to complete a level.

Nance said...

Thank you Von! Posting for luck is so ridiculous!
Tips, please if you have any. The rest is nonsense!
Who is supposed to be answering your request?

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Von/nuance if people post for luck it means they can't do it so how can they give tips. ps,posting for luck works

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Ness said...

Well, I'm not using my 10 gold bars I have left no matter how many extra moves you keep bribing me with!!!😡

Unknown said...

Really need help bb

Unknown said...

Help passing level bb please

Icooper said...

Pfl@lb2plz.

Gertie Coughdrop said...

If you post any comments, I believe an algorithm is sparked to give you help on this level!!! I could be wrong though

Rhonda said...

Having lots of trouble passing this level. Just not getting near to passing it 😢. Thanks for the video, but I need a board like you got! HELP me please