Candy Crush Saga Level 7229 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7229 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7229 is classified as a hard level so you may lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect waffles and blockers as well as clear the jelly to complete the level.
Treat this as a normal jelly level, you need to make as many combos as possible and blast the board until it is cleared. The stripes from the dispenser at the top of the board are helpful, especially if you can drop them to the bottom of the board and use them to clear the waffles.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.




27 comments:

Twins mom said...

NO COMMENTS?!?!

Twins mom said...

No more free spin for boosters at the end of the level.....there's not much left for help on these awful levels?

NeverPaid said...

Yes - it's another pig of a level, where you need to fluke colourbombs, or wrapped candies low in the sides. Even fish don't seem to help.
I suspect the lack of comments is due to the trouble that folk are having in reaching this far, past a number of sadistic levels.
Patience, diligent study of each move & perseverance are the order of the day again. But not giving King any cash!

NeverPaid said...

And #7229 defeated without boosters. Don't let it get to you, & keep your money. Good luck!

Peg said...

Cant even play the level

JT said...

Amazing this isn't classified as a hard level anymore.

Brown dog said...

Posting for lucky board again please

Cat said...

After spending days waiting for King to decide it was time to send me a passable board a few levels ago, I get this. Tried twice and got oops each time before I could make a single move. It's ridiculous that such basic programming mistakes are made.

Cat said...

Same as my post directly above, but now it's three for three.

Cat said...

Oops happens before a move can be made. Internet research tells me this issue was fixed in an update. I've contacted King and will continue to do so, as I'm still waiting.

jeff said...

... here's a word about King : they cheat and they steal! It's not enough that they've created a crooked game (they have, but that's their right) however even when purchasing gold stars for additional spins RARELY does it actually land on additional spins. It's set to land almost always on either a fish, or a wrapped candy combo. 3 out of four times this has been the case on repeated purchases. So THIS is what this company is. SCAMMERS! So beware.

Cat said...

After many useless tries contacting King and receiving the usual generic advice, I joined the King community. I was assured (correctly) the problem with the level had been fixed and it took several days, as I'd already done what all suggested (force quitting, making sure of updates etc.), but the suggestion to log out of and back into my profile worked.

I'm grateful to the King community, and wish contacting King directly had been at all helpful. I write this in an attempt to save others from the time, effort and frustration of contacting King by suggesting they contact the helpful King community instead. And also to pass on the logging out of and back into your profile tip if you're having a problem with a level.

Patty said...

Ugh!!! Come on!!!

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

I am having sooooo much trouble with this level. Help please!

kate said...

Posting for luck

Mshell said...

Pfl please

Sindy said...

Posting for luck please and thank you in advance

Sindy said...

Lucky board needed please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

Please give me a super easy miracle board to pass this level already.
Played a million or so times & best is 3 left. I have NO money to buy extra moves so I NEED HELP to pass. Levels like this one has removed my addiction to Candy Crush. Hooked on Wordle now & IT'S FREE--so thank you.
Ms Cookie love your helpful blog--keep on writing it----thank you

TrickyTricky said...

Need help pls

Rute Lima said...

Harder and harder. Boring. Lucky board pls