Candy Crush Saga Level 7262 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7262 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7262 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a multi task level, you have to collect bubblegum and rainbow twists as well as clear the jelly to complete the level.
Forget about the rainbow twists and concentrate on growing the bubblegum using stripes and stripe combos. from above. As you do this you will find that the rainbow twists will be cleared and the jelly that is under them.
The video below took 20 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuohk

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

 


45 comments:

Deedee1 said...

posting for luck

JT said...

Not classified as hard anymore

mue said...

impossible pour moi .....

Wider Smile said...

Luck board can help!

cvbcb said...

I found this very difficult and I think I had a lucky board. Still needed a saucer and 2 hammers to complete.

Candymom said...

Posting for luck

Pookie8907 said...

Anyone else finding these levels harder and harder anymore and not classified as hard? These levels are boring and frustrating.

Twins mom said...

Yes, they are!!!

Twins mom said...

Not sure why they removed the "hard" label from this level....it's AWFUL!

Still Here said...

This level has taken a lot of lives from me, not sure why it’s not classified as ‘hard’ because it clearly is

Unknown said...

Need better boards, very tedious

Milla said...

Posting for luck

Paula said...

Impossible to complete every time I get some stripe boosters they explode before I can get them to the top. So I have no chance of passing this game. Another day to waste then it’s binned.

Onion said...

Am I the only one who can not see the video on this site anymore?

Sunset said...

☘️πŸ’•

Sb said...

Please help

Melanie said...

How do you get the sprinkle bombs to drop or is it random? Posting for luck

Sharda said...

Help

Unknown said...

I am also wondering about the colorbombs dropping. Is there a pattern, a trigger, or is it random? If I could get 2 colorbombs to drop side by side, it seems like that would be key to passing thr level. Looking for helpful hints here, not postings for luck.

Carrie722 said...

Help. Can’t clear this even with double color bombs. Need a lucky board.

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

J.J. said...

Another rubbish level, posting for the lucky board please. Totally bored

J.J. said...

Absolutely ridiculous level, can't clear half of the jellies, shall play the next 5 lives then I will QUIT this shite for good if I don't pass. Had my fill of this, king has made these levels a joke

JB said...

The last colour bomb drops on your last move...very convenient!!posting for luck

Monique said...

Posting for luck

Stuck said...

Every level is harder and harder. Not fun

PS JJ-will you just hurry up and quit this shite already! Whine whine whine

Unknown said...

Fish booster is the key. One dropped next to a chocolate bomb in the bubblegum section a couple of times and cleared the board!

annoymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Unknown said...

PFL

Laura said...

As mentioned above, a fish booster is very helpful. Twice I had a fish drop next to a CB and that made the difference between winning and losing. Good luck everyone.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

me said...

pfl Happy 2022

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Kathy said...

Oh, goodie. Anotherlevel to hate.

Irmaki said...

Please a winning board

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Icooper said...

Pfl&lb2plz

Tina said...

Posting for luck

Ggs said...

Posting for luck!

Janet said...

I can’t even get close! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ€πŸ€

Lola said...

How you supposed to get to the bottom. Forget about the rainbow twists? They are the only thing I can’t get. Pfft. Bs. Lucky board

Joanne said...

Posting for luck please