Candy Crush Saga Level 7265 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7265 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7265 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a jelly level and there is jelly over the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level.
Get the bubblegum popping as quickly as possible. This will collect the key and unlock the board so you can make the best moves. Look for colourbomb combos to start cascades which will clear the waffles and jelly. Once you have opened up the board a bit you will find it easier to get the cascades going.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

 If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


29 comments:

Rocky said...

Today’s levels have been great until 7267! It is impossible! It keeps reshuffling which is never a good sign! I am terribly stuck. Thank goodness I found some new games that are a lot more fun! Thanks !

Rocky said...

I was wrong 7272 is by far the worst today so far! Another level that is impossible without levels!

Rocky said...

Without boosters!

Rocky said...

Wow! 7276 is another impossible level without boosters! Sad when you get 15 extra moves on the wheel and still not even close on beating level!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Rocky said...

Finally got through 7276, now you changed 7279! Has anyone beat this level! I am down to my last booster and no more lives. Then you will be done with my complaining!

Sunny in Buffalo said...

CB/wraps were the key here, bottom right corner was the tough part, good luck to all on the 3rd episode!

Deedee1 said...

posting for luck

JT said...

Not classified as hard anymore

Roger575 said...

Posting for luck. I paid someone do level 7253. They only charged 80 dollars. Cheaper than buying boosters

Pati said...

Stupid level but nor as hard as previous. I have to keep reminding myself uts just a gane! No tips just patients

Pati said...

Tried collecting key ti starr with hammers which opened up board but in the end didn't help. Now King im asking u to be kind and show me some love as im using my last life wuth no boosters to wrap this level up

Sunset said...

☘️💕

Connie said...

very hard, not enough moves... posting for luck

Unknown said...

Ridiculous level
Can’t get close
Stuck for a week
Something is wrong with this level

Carrie722 said...

I don’t know. I’m stuck and this level isn’t labeled hard. Help.

Carrie722 said...

All right, I hate this boring level. Please let me pass.

Unknown said...

This is a really retarded level. Not labeled as hard. Tried boosters, a waste of using them. So don't save thtm for usdful levels. By the time you get ths keys there is only a few moves left and usually not enough. Xo save your boosters, save youf money and wait for z lucky board it wil come evevtuzlly. I madd it this far wiyhout spencing a penny. And as stupid and boring this game has become i never will give them a single ceny. There are a heck of a lot more fun gzmes out there.

Cher said...

When will CC get it this is soooooooooo boring . No reasonable levels anymore just crap.

Hassel said...

Posting for luck impossible

steve said...

Posting for lucky board the bottom right corner is so difficult and without boosters I've got no chance!

kate said...

Posting for luck impossible

idiot said...

IDIOT AS USUAL

Unknown said...

Super challenging level. Definitely need a lucky board since I've used all boosters. Thank you

Anonymous said...

It's now 162 jellies to collect.What's that about

Ness said...

Now this is why I've almost given up on this game!!😡

Unknown said...

Luck please

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Rainbowgirl said...

Impossible to get the keys then there’s only 8 moves left, why is everyone commenting on other levels ? This is meaningless, this is for 7265 , lucky board please, because there’s no way to win this without luck, boosters get stuck and are useless under the red envelopes so not using them will never buy any never have