Candy Crush Saga Level 7285 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7285 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7285 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. To get the rapids moving you need to clear the blockers around the outside of the board. Use wraps and stripe/wrap combos to clear the blockers. As you begin to get gaps in the blockers the rapids will be able to move between them so you may not need to clear all the blockers. However the more blockers you clear the better chance you have of clearing the level.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


41 comments:

Twins mom said...

Not nearly enough moves to complete this level!

jeanbean said...

Not enough moves!
Hard level!
Posting for luck!
Help Please😢
jeanbean

Sandykp said...

Posting for a lucky board. Nowhere near enough moves. Good luck everyone.

Sunset said...

☘️💕

dghisar said...

Really hard

Shelley said...

Posting for luck.

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

NeverPaid said...

#7285 can be beaten without boosters, it took me about ten attempts. Yes, you'll still need a lucky board, but this piece of advice I learned from playing chess really helps:
"When you see a good move, look for a better one."

Sunny in Buffalo said...

My only tip is wraps, wraps, & more wraps, (close to the columns), good luck!

Veronica said...

Haha, that's good advice.

Emsa8 said...

Unbelievable... This advice is true! Solved the level the first attempt after reading it. Instead of using every stripe or wrap instantly I waited and looked for a better combo. And 3 times I really could do a better combo then (especially wrap/stripe is the best).

Roger575 said...

I don’t understand this stupid level posting for luck

Pati said...

Good tips! Giving it a go, wish me luck

Onion said...

13 comments only? Huh. I guess I will keep on trying and hope something explosive will just happen. Pfl

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Wow! Above comment is absolutely right; don't play stripes too soon, wait and the wraps will appear...much better board and bingo! 😃

Ifeanyi said...

Posting for luck

Melanie said...

Posting for luck

MichaelBlake said...

Posting for luck

JP said...

Not having any luck at all. End up with not enough moves. Hoping for a lucky board. Please!

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Zolug said...

This level is up there as the worst. Posting for luck

JB said...

Posting for luck

Lilly said...

I am stuck! PFL!

Lilly said...

Nothing like beating your head against the wall...whats the secret here?

rosereddragon said...

Now this one is REALLY tricky! Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

Posting for a lucky board and a few extra moves would be helpful too!

Unknown said...

PFL

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Ronster said...

Tough ride, posting for luck

Irmaki said...

Die heerlijke bios is een giller.
Al meer dan een weel helemaal niets !!!

Anonymous said...

Tricky level. Posting for luck!

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

bonita said...

super lucky board please. I WANT TO PLAY CANDY CRUSH NOT RAINBOW RAPIDS.
not fair --forcing this game on players/
thanks for any help

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Yet again not enuf moves,the game is such a fix,borin borin borin borin borin borin borin

ChrisChristopher 1 said...

Another impossible level waiting for them to do it 4me borin borin borin borin borin

Unknown said...

I followed the advice about not using the stripes right away and waiting for a better move. It does help but still took another 20 games or so. I did finally start with a colorbomb and I was able to combine that with a stripe. I still needed four wrap stripe combos and another colorbomb and stripe. *Ugh*

Tina said...

Posting for luck