Candy Crush Saga Level 7288 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7288 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7288 is an orders level, you have to collect the cherries and blockers to complete the level. From the start look for chances to make special candies and combos, you won't be able to clear the level without them. You need combos to clear the sugar coats from the cherries so that they can drop out of the exits.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.


26 comments:

Twins mom said...

Very hard to make special candies or combos!

Twins mom said...

Also, difficult to collect 120 blockers with only 22 moves 😏

Twins mom said...

I CAN'T believe this isn't at least labeled hard or very hard! I've played at least 50 times!

NeverPaid said...

Agreed; unless you get a lucky combo to open the board up early, you have no chance.
Goox luck, everyone.

NeverPaid said...

For Goox, please read Good. It's past my bedtime! ;o)

Deedee1 said...

Posting for luck

Veronica said...

Posting for a lucky board please

Rebecca said...

Impossible. So boring to wait for lucky board. Ugh.

Pookie8907 said...

Not enough moves yet again for these levels. They want us to quit.

Pat said...

The secret here to pass is to open up the dispensers top left and right this allows you to make powerfull combos

MT said...

What is with Cc now seems money making to me it’s no fun anymore. All these recent levels are super hard and very dull

JT said...

I had to use a switch because a cherry got stuck on the ledge under the dispenser. Keep an eye out for that.

Pati said...

Confusing level, show me a friendly board please king

Pati said...

Stupid boring level that i cant get even a little close so depending on King to give me a friendly board

Patty said...

🤷‍♀️😡Posting for luck!!! Sick and tired of posting for luck BTW!!!!

Mom. 1 said...

Posting for luck

Awee said...

Posting for luck

Lynne said...

Posting for luck

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suerte

Lilly said...

Holy cow! On all these level I can't even get close.. or I need 1 or 2 more moves to win. So frustrating!! Pfl

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - I had to use boosters to get through the last, super-easy level, so what am I going to do here?

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Post for luck again

Unknown said...

Wasted my extra play option. Stripe candy bo.b combo and cc made the stripes go everywhere except to drop the last cherry. Sigh. Pfl

Sherelle said...

Posting for a lucky board please Tiffy. Thank you

Shirley Ragland said...

I could be stuck here forever! PLEASE HELP ME 😫 🙏 Thank You!