Candy Crush Saga Level 7297 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7297 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7297 is an ingredients level, you have to collect three cherries to complete the level. The cherries drop from the dispensers along the bottom row of the board, move up the conveyor to the top of the board, then down to the exits at the bottom of the main board.
The cherries don't drop every time there is space for them, they drop every few moves, but they will drop a bit faster if you can get the first one off the board quickly. While the cherries are moving up the board try not to clear the candies below them as this will drop them back down and waste moves.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

13 comments:

Tou52 said...

That third cherry is the problem: not enough moves to bring up, even with a coconut wheel 😢

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

I keep trying and trying, and the third cherry can never appear soon enough so that I have enough moves to bring it up the board.
HELP !!!

Mima said...

The third cherry appear when the no of lives left are 5 in each game.. this is not enough to reach the top..
So refocuses to tell us we have to buy moves to complete ur game.

J.J. said...

Can't get 3rd cherry, not enough moves again

apex said...

Even when I collect the first cherry quickly, the third one does not appear until too late.

Beth said...

Gross. Haven’t even collected two cherries, and zero on most games. . No matter what I do—sending stripes into bottom where cherries drop, making matches under the cherry dispensers, always several moves are wasted before one falls and I honestly haven’t figured out how to make it fall faster.

Beth said...

Awful! Dozens of times and I finally won by using a hand switch to move the third cherry up a space on the conveyor. Then on the last move blew a stripe/wrap combo to get all three. I can say just clear the board and better, get a stripe ready to hit the cherry dispenser on move 18. Any attempt to get a cherry to drop before is a futile wasted move. I never did figure out how many you have to wait to get the second to drop but I can guarantee it won’t be immediately. Yet you do have to be proactive getting them to fall . They won’t just drop. If this is an easy level (I had to play way past the point where they offered me 30 bonus moves if I’d use ten gold bars) then I laugh at the ‘hard’ designation if anything upcoming

rosereddragon said...

It does seem to be a difficult level (again) so posting for luck. I'm not sure how a coconut wheel would help though I do have a few, so will probably try!

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tina said...

Posting for luck

cookie56 said...

Pain in the butt.
Posting for luck.

Rainbowgirl said...

This is harder than it looks.
The cherries drop at move 19, (if you can clear exit with a stripe) move 10 and move 7 . After 3rd cherry has dropped try not to remove any candies from its conveyor, and then you will only have 1 or 2 chances to clear it out. The liquorice wheel helps to clear the board initially before cherries start dropping. Try to avoid colourbombs as they can take candies off the conveyor where the cherries are.

Mortele said...

There is a problem with this level. It keeps running after a few moves and there is no way to stop it and continue playing. I do not know what to do.