Candy Crush Saga Level 7299 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7299 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7299 is classified as a hard level so you can expect to lose some lives before you manage to pass it. This is a normal jelly level but is made harder by having red candies.
Treat this as a normal jelly level and look for combos at every chance you get. The popcorn in the middle will be grown into a colourbomb by popping the bubblegum. If you can switch the colourbomb with another special candy it will help most. The video below took 14 attempts to complete.
Video by Kazuohk
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Posting for a lucky board!

ASH said...

No boosters...lucky board please!

The Savage Traveler said...

P4🍀

joyous100 said...

Posting for luck

Tou52 said...

Not many comments...? This is a pretty hard level for me. And being so close to reaching 7300 is making things more frustrating...


Please........posting for well deserved luck 🤞🙏🙏🍀🍀🍀🍀

Tou52 said...

YES!!!
I finally got that lucky board, but still had to my only two hammers to get side by side color bombs.

Welcome level 7300 😃😃😃

Sharda said...

Help

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suerte

Raisedbybees said...

Pfl

J.J. said...

Can't get close, posting for the lucky board please

rosereddragon said...

I had a timed colourbomb and stripe/wrap but still couldn't get close - posting for a lucky board.

Unknown said...

Post for luck

Unknown said...

Really challenging level. Hoping to finally get to 7300, but don't see that any time soon. Lucky board please!!!

Nay said...

Day 2 and not even coming close. Back to just waiting for a lucky board when they decide to give it to me.

bonita said...

7300 is a good place to quit, all these levels are too difficult for my old brain. If kazuohk the pro can't pass easily--no hope for me to pass with NO Boosters or extra moves. Time to quit.
super lucky board please
Thanks ms cookie for tip. Why do the RED make it harder?

bonita said...

lucky board please
help

Ggs said...

@King please send a lucky board.

Lu said...

Postando pra dar sorte

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck

Shirley Ragland said...

I could really need help on this one! Thank You 😫 😩 🙏 😊