Candy Crush Saga Level 7302 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7302 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7302 is an orders level, you have to collect countdown bombs, waffles and cherries to complete the level. 
Work your way down the board collecting the keys as they drop onto the board. The keys unlock the bombs and the cherries. The hardest part of this level is collecting the cherries as you will need to remove enough of the waffles below them.
Video by Skillgaming
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

8 comments:

Carrie722 said...

Tough level. Seems like it takes forever for all the keys to drop and then the moves run out. PFL

Rhodesia said...

Struggling with this, I just cannot get the cherries out in the number of moves!

Ian said...

Yup agree with all! Several times just needed one more move! King trying to entice you into buying moves! Greedy!!!!!

Unknown said...

No posts? I can't pass this. Used all my boosters. Pfl

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

Bruce said...

Hard level

Evelyn said...

Posting for luck and free spins

Tina said...

Posting for luck