Candy Crush Saga Level 7304 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7304 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.

Tips: Level 7304 is a rainbow rapids level, you have to collect all the rainbows to complete the level. All you have to do to collect the rainbow rapids is to clear all the blockers and they will find their way to the ends.
The sugar coats also need to be removed from the candies but once cleared they don't usually come back. The fish don't really help much so just treat them as normal jellies, even switching the fish with a stripe or a wrap is unlikely to help much.
Video by Cookie

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

20 comments:

Roger575 said...

This level is as enjoyable as a bad dose of toothache

TNC said...

The fish are not only useless, they are actually harmful and mess up your potential good moves. Really irritating. Barb

Unknown said...

Agree posting for luck Peg

Maks said...

What a level. Posting for lucky board pls

Pati said...

Why King has to throw in a grumpy level is beyond me

Maisis said...

Publicado para la suere

Carrie722 said...

Getting nowhere. Played it a lot and can’t pass. PFL

rosereddragon said...

Posting for luck - there are so few possible moves each time that luck is all that will do it.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Ginny said...

Posting for luck

Anonymous said...

Tricky level. Posting for luck!

MsDee said...

This is a no sense level. Ridiculous! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Anônimo said...

Nível muito confuso. Sempre falta coletar uma só corredeira, mas o caminho sempre é preenchido por bloqueadores. Sem estratégia alguma. Melhor opção é deletar esta merda!!!!

Lu said...

Só consigo passar de primeira quando o jogo deixa... muito chato isso

cookie56 said...

Total & complete pain in the a$$.
Posting for luck.

Unknown said...

I think I’ve cleared everything and I still can’t win it. I don’t understand

Sandi said...

Several times I think I cleared everything only to realize the sugar coats have to b cleared too. Definitely not enough moves to do all of that

Mar said...

Another level where there are not enough moves to complete. Even if you clear the board--which is possible--the sugar coats and blockers keep falling and you cannot keep a path clear. Not fun!

Shirley Ragland said...

I please need help on this, as I should have one last game! Help! Thank You!

Shirley Ragland said...

I guess I don't understand how to play this board! PLEASE HELP ME 😫 🙏 😢 Thank You!