Candy Crush Saga Level 7322 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7322 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7322 is a normal jelly level and there is jelly under the whole board so everything has to be cleared to complete the level. 
As with all jelly levels you need to make as many combos as you can and blast the board until it is cleared. Colourbomb combos are best to get rid of the licorice once there are some candies in the left side of the board.
Video by Skillgaming

Be the first to see new videos by Cookie

Subscribe to my Youtube channel

        https://www.youtube.com/user/MsCookieKirby

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it.

4 comments:

Carrie722 said...

No comments. WOW! Anyway, not enough moves. PFL

Helen said...

No comments? Is that because people breezed through it or just gave up, which is what I feel like doing!
Awful level, too much to do, not enough moves, hard to break into left side of board, few more goes then I quit, no fun any more!

Helen said...

Well wadya know, passed very next go and moves to spare!

Rainbowgirl said...

Impossible, how is this not marked a hard level? Can’t break through at all. “Skillgaming” had a very lucky board I think