Candy Crush Saga Level 7351 Tips and video

Hints and tips showing how to pass level 7351 Candy Crush Saga without boosters by Cookie 
Tips and walkthrough video for this level. Even experts sometimes need help! I will post videos for every level and write tips where I think they are needed but otherwise please feel free to give your tips in the comments.
Tips: Level 7351 is a dual task level, you have to collect the cherries and clear the jelly to complete the level. 
First concentrate on clearing the two cakes and while you are doing this you will be clearing the jelly in the main part of the board. The cakes will clear the jelly in the middle column so you don't need to worry about that. Once the cakes are cleared you need to clear the remaining jelly and the cherries will take care of themselves.
Video by Cookie
Be the first to see new videos by Cookie 
Subscribe to my Youtube channel 

If the level you play is different from the one here it is because the developers have changed it since I played and I have no control over this. Please let me know on our FB group and I will try to change it. 


26 comments:

Twins mom said...

Not very easy trying to clear two cakes, with many moves left.

mue said...

ben oui c'est plutot difficile .....

gidget said...

posting for luck

Maks said...

3 comments. Such a tough level. Posting for lucky board pls

Pati said...

Although I have not passed yet i find working on 1 side of the board at 1st gets me the furthest

Sherry Hawa said...

Posting for luck ... again!

Onion said...

On my iPhone, this site doesn’t show the video anymore and I don’t know why. ?

lm said...

I cleared one cake then brought stripe and wrap to the bottom, and hit the 2nd cake horizontal. got it first try trying this way.

Patty said...

Surprised this isn't labeled as a hard level, struggling here. Posting fir luck!!

Patty said...

Day two, getting tired of this awful level!! 🍀

Wendy said...

Struggling for a day and a half. Clearing the bottom squares is tough. Often get 2 or 3 away from winning. Discouraging. Better board or more moves would be good.

Sharda said...

Help

Anonymous said...

Posting for luck!

Unknown said...

I am finding this to be another BS Boring Wait for a Lucky Board level. Once the cakes are cleared not many moves left to finish. So save your money do not buy boosters, you will pass it evevtualy if you con't guit from the bordom.

Flippenheck said...

Help please

Gonzo said...

Posting for luck. Stuck awhile here

Gonzo said...

This is complete Bull Sxxt !!!!
Impossible to beat this without spending money

Laura said...

Use the dispensers to get stripes and wraps. Combine them as often as possible.

Najwa Alameddine Abu Hamze said...

Lucky board please

Tineke said...

Help me aub!!!

Ronster said...

Not the worst level I have seen, but certainly a challenge trying. So here I am again, PFL

Bruce said...

Need a lucky board please

SVA said...

Zzzzzzzzzz next!

bonita said...

Pretty please give me a miracle magical super easy board. I'm up a creek with no boosters or money to BUY a win so I need much help & LUCK because my Candy Crush skills suck. Show some mercy & PITY on this old lady.
Love your helpful blog ms. cookie

Anne said...

Posting for a lucky board.

Shirley Ragland said...

HELP PLEASE 🙏 😢 😭 THANK YOU!